Ikora: What is going on here?

Land of darkness

As new Grimm crawled out of the pools both Emerald and Mercury looked in shock and horror of where they are now. That mind was interrupted when Cinder snapped her finger ordering them to come by her side.

Watts: Yes yes please keep your... posse in check.

Cinder: Grrr.

Watts: You hear that. Silence. I have half the mind to thank both the blonde boy and the little girl who both bested you. Well mostly the boy.

Tyrian: If I were you, I'll hunt him down, find him and well hehe he did shoot you with those aura piercing rounds so... how about returning that ten fold? Hehehehehahahahaha!!!!

Cinder tried to speak but failed. Instead she tried to whisper into Emeralds ear but soon that was interrupted when the door in the room was unlocked revealing Salem in her glory.

Salem: Watts... Do you find such malignance necessary?

Watts: I apologize ma'am but I'm not particularly fond of failure, especially on what happened at Beacon.

Salem: That is true. Cinder did fail on bring Vale to its knees and failed to kill Ozpin. But what I'm more concerned is about the boy.

Hazel: The boy ma'am?

Watts: He's talking about the boy who bested Cinder in combat. Even with the half power of the fall maiden he still prevailed on not only that but also killing the Grimm wyvern with one shot.

Hazel: Then who is he?

Cinder then whispers in Emeralds ear telling the identity of the person who she thought she killed.

Emerald: His name is Jaune Arc or the students of Beacon called him Cayde-6.

Salem: And what does this boy look like?

Watts then looks up Cayde and pulled out a picture on his scroll and showed it too Salem. Upon looking at the picture Salem was shocked of who it is and in which cause her to blush a bit remembering the encounter she had with him. This didn't go unnoticed.

Tyrian: My goddess, is there something wrong?

Salem: Ahem I have met the boy before.

Watts: May I ask how?

Salem: Months back I was in this room all alone until the boy appeared out of thin air.

Hazel: Magic?

Salem: No he said something about a Vex teleporter system and before I could ask him on the matter he disappeared.

Watts: Interesting.

Cinder: *Whispers*

Emerald: The students did say that he did had a event like that but soon it was resolved.

Salem: Interesting and during the battle you encounter this Cayde how?

Cinder: *whispers*

Emerald: She saw him in the vault next to the fall maiden claiming that he absorbed the fall maidens power himself. But she thinks he actually did absorb the maiden powers.

Salem: Then how would you explain that you haven't gotten the full power yet?

Emerald: She... doesn't know.

Watts: Or maybe the boy was lying.

Salem: No she was telling the truth because the moment I met the boy I've felt something within him which I haven't felt in ages. But this feeling is different. When I met the brother of light is was like his power was not pure but to this boy it was like to was pure. Watts I want everything to know about this Jaune Arc. Tyrian I want you to capture this boy and bring him alive. And if possible bring the girl too.