Cayde: The start of Volume 4... yup

Yang's POV

We are now on our way to see Blake's home in the menagerie. From what I've heard from Cayde he helped recapture land and gave them weapons which are better than Atlas. On board the Black Bullet it's a bit cramped but luckily for us we packed sleeping bags for all of us. During our free time we play some card games but every time we play it we lose to Cayde no matter what. Then all of a sudden Nora came down from the turret seat looking frantically for something.

Ruby: Hey Nora are you ok?

Neo: "It looks like you haven't slept in days?"

Nora: Where's my stash? Where's my stash?... *realization hits* Oh no bro.

We then heard something fell overboard now realizing that whatever Nora have in her Stash has just fell off the roof and into the sea.

Ren: And this is why you don't leave your belongings on the top of the ship.

Nora: *pouts*

Cayde: *sighs*

Weiss: Hey Cayde? If you're here then who's flying the ship?

Everybody then looks at Cayde with a nervous expression now realizing no one is flying the ship.

Cayde: Don't worry the ships on auto pilot... I think. I'm gonna check. *runs to the cockpit*

Ruby: Well we better get some sleep. We'll be arriving there in the morning.

Me: You got that right. *yawn* night everyone.

Everyone: Night.

Time skip

Yang's Dream

The moment the passed out I suddenly woke up in a different area. Not abroad the Black Bullet but in some type of prison. The prison was in flames and then I saw corpses that were not human. Some had four arms and some were big and fat. I walked around the corner to see and open door and all of a sudden a random person came out of the door running to the next room.

(A/n: It's your guardian)

I called him out but he ignored me and kept on running shooting anything that moves or tries to kill him. Then I heard Cayde's voice somewhere in the distance.

Cayde: I can't believe what I am see! *laughs* how's my Shaxx?

As the person then entered the nexts room I follow only for the area to change again but this time when I looked up I found out i was far down like level one down. The I see Cayde moving some rubble off of him.

Cayde: Never felt better.

I decided to touch him but my hand went through him. Surprised I knew this has to be a dream right? Then I continue to watch as these things try and kill him. He fought them easy but soon the numbers overwhelm him soon getting a major beating. I wanted to help me, I didn't want him to get hurt but I try hitting these creatures but same as Cayde my fist went through them all. As soon Cayde got up and summoned Sundance to my horror a sniper shot killed her as a Burst of power illuminated the room. I remember Cayde saying that as long as Sundance is alive he's immortal but now realizing what about to happen i didn't want to see him die. Is this how he died his final death. Just then a big creature slowly walked up to him with a flaming weapon ready to end his life.

Cayde: I'm coming home Ace.

I could see Cayde ready for his last fight but I didn't want to see it.

End of Dream