Chapter 18- Your past, My introduction Pt.1

Alexandra's POV

I knew within myself that no matter how hard i try to convince myself otherwise, that had already started falling for Dominic but i wanted him to work for it.
Today is my introduction, i knew everyone was more excited than i am...i could practically feel it in the air.
Putting more effort into my hair was easy seeing as it was already perfect.
Today i had only two things to do

Meet up with my mate's parents to familiarize...

Face my very own introduction...

And i think the hardest was meeting his parents,

What if they don't like me...

What if i embarrass myself and they deem me unworthy...

The what ifs were turning my head upside down further concluding the fact that i am indeed falling for dominic for me to worry like this.
I put on a black body hog gown with my leather jacket, the gown stopping at my knees and my mini boots topping it off.

Today i was relying on my natural beauty, as i stepped out i was face to face with the one person that i can trust to make my worries multiply.

"Damn, you look hot....but don't you think the boot's to much?" Adrien asked taunting.

"I don't have time for you stupid questions right about now" i retorted.

His laugh was aggravating me more but i couldn't be mad at him, he means well.

"But you're meeting his parents.....his family as in his mother, father, brother or sister if he has one"

"I know that....urgh" a strong gust of wind knocking him off his feet at a wave of my hand.

Seeing him laughing unaffected i walked to towards the staircase hoping to meet dominic there and fate was not looking up today,I walked towards his house on pack lands, it seemed many were busy seeing as no one was outside at all, personally i was glad not wanting anyone to see me distraught.

Walking off the porch towards the red colored door my nerve seemed to increase, but knocking was even harder but i managed.

"Who is tha-....oh" a short petite woman with raven black hair and crystal green eyes wearing a tank top and leggings covered up by her oversized apron,answered.

"Honey who is it?" A man asked walking towards the slightly opened door.

"Oh"

"Hello I'm alexandra maar osir-" i was interrupted as i was dragged into a hug by the woman with a surprising amount of strength.

"My son's mate" she whispered, i looked up seeing the over grown version of dominic smiling at me warmly. I felt myself visibly calm down, my nervousness forgotten.

"I'm alpha Seth du lac but you can just call me Seth"the man spoke.

"Come in, it's chilly out, I'm Luna Miranda" i was dragged into the warm house, i looked around seeing how welcoming the large house was.
"Lunch is almost ready- "

"Mommy...who is that?"we all turned to see the little girl with brown unruly curls rubbing her eyes as she had woken from her nap, but i recognized her.

"I remember you...you helped me" i whispered to the girl who was now looking at me with a beaming smile.
"It's you" she squealed as she ran for me shocking her parents.

"Wait, you're the purple eyed angel?" Seth asked bewildered.
Looking at the girl in question she just faced down with a blush on her face.
"No wonder i recognized you, you were the one she helped find way around Halwright." He said with a laugh.

"Well it came as a shock to us as her being a sea nymph, she doesn't have that much social skills"

"Enough of this, go to your mate.... he's upstair first room in the hall" miranda said shooing me in a way that brought a smile to my face.

I followed the direction and indeed stopped at the door i could tell held my mate's childhood.
Knocking on the navy blue door but with no response i walked in,
The walls having a dark red color, relating to my hair and the other side pale blue.
It was covered in pictures and painting, i was in shock, at it's center held the king sized bed with gold covers.
I sat on the bed after waiting a while for dominic, wherever he was.
It was so comfy, but my joy was killed with the rustling of trees and the silent opening of the side window in dominic's room,

"Invisique"

I whispered as my presence was now hidden, my invisibility spell cloaking my presence completely.

"Just be prepared...i just hope she has control over her wolf" he said apparently talking to someone with his phone.
I knew it wasn't me since i am a witch not a shifter but the warning didn't sit well with me.
But nothing was gonna prepare me for what happened next,

Dominic walked into his closet and after a minute walked out in only a basket ball short....nothing else.
If this was a cartoon, my eyes would have literally bulged out.

The glistening of sweat on that chest, rolling down his adam apple, the trail leading to his god sculpted abs and that v line that seemed to increase my body temperature...

I was openly ogling him even though he couldn't see me.
He walked towards what i assumed was his bathroom the muscle on his back twitching and stretching with each movement but he stopped abruptly.

Sniffing the air, his eyes glowed a deep gold.

"Staring now....are we?" He asked, his voice dropping a few octaves as he turned to were i was seated.
With a sigh the invisibility spell wore off and left me feeling embarrassed.

He probably thinks I'm a creep...

Looking down but i was stopped by a finger holding my chin.
"Not that I'm complaining...this is all yours, feel free to stare whenever you want" his smirk never leaving.

Just kill me now...

My blush couldn't be hidden so i just pushed past him heading for the door,

But i was grabbed,

"You don't have to leave, you could stay... I'm about to take a shower, if you're feeling hot....you could join me" he asked innocently but i noticed it,

My body temperature had risen so much and i knew he had something to do with it as his sadistic smirk said it all.
With a smirk of my own i let every pore of my being ooze out magic instantly settling my body temperature but making him shiver as our close proximity was his disadvantage.

"I'll head down, just wanted to see you before lunch," i said before slipping out the door and heaving a sigh.
A smile graced my face as i heard dominic laughing from inside the room.

                     °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After lunch with dominic's family which involved a lot of laughing and jokes and ended with an embarrassed dominic as his mom showed me his baby pictures,
I was given a spare bedroom in the house as the introduction was later at night so i had a little time to nap.

I was given the Luna's pyjamas after my refusal countless times, putting it on and lying on the bed that felt like lying on clouds itself i was drawn to sleep.

But it was not a dreamless sleep...

A/N: dream,dream,dream...

Share, vote FOLLOW and leave a comment...

Find out more about her dream in the next chapter...

Thanks...