Chapter 31- Connection

Third person's POV

It has been non stop training for Alexandra as when they thought her powers had reached its limit, she surprises them,
For the past three weeks she had been practicing levitation including telekinesis, Conjuring and mind walking including light manipulation with mael  and Timothy.

After the fight with Katherine, Katherine was barely seen around only coming out for late night runs.

Dominic on the other hand was occupied with finding out who their mole was and their reason for betrayal.
Alexandra divided her time within spending time in bed with her mate or training.

She had almost forgotten the threat dmitriv posed but it seemed like he was in her mind as whenever she seemed to forget, he would show her that he was always present with her.

Over the course of three weeks there had been sightings of gruesome animal massacres, with one sign signifying dmitriv part in it.

" Hey, hey what you thinking about?" Claire asked, sitting beside alexandra.

"Nothing much, just trying to forget mr. Finn or dmitriv" Alexandra answered, massaging her temple.

"Well, mael is looking for you, he's in dominic's office waiting" she said getting up and outstretching her hand for alexandra to take.

Leaving the lounge room with claire, they walked to dominic's office.

Alexandra strolled in, making a bee line for her mate who wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her close.

Everyone was here including ethan and august even the vampire twins.

"So i know we have all been tense with the threat dmitriv and the sightings , mostly you, my darling," dominic said whispering the last part.

"So i called someone hoping to ease your tension" Timothy said gesturing to the door.

Alexandra peered at the opening door with a smile tugging at her lips, zachary walked in immediately running to hug his sister.

They stood in front of everyone who had a smile, relishing the bond of family.

"But that's not all," mael said walking forward.
"You have trained so hard through out this time and everyone can see how much you have grown so, with that we will be heading to my coven, where i was brought up, to possibly find your familiar and name as a witch" he finished with a smile.

"Wow," alexandra replied.

"Uhm, what do you mean her name as a witch?" Zachary asked.

"Well you'll find out soon enough" mael answered with a smirk.

"When do we leave?" Alexandra asked.

"Tomorrow" was mael's short reply.

With a smile she turned to her mate who embraced her as everyone left the room.

"It has been quite some time since we gone out just the two of us" dominic whispered in her ear making her giggle.

"Yeah i know" she turned giving him a peck on the cheek.

"How about we go to our clearing in the forest" he suggested.

"It's quite late, y'know" alexandra said.

"That's even better...what'd you say?", he pushed.

"Fine" she gave in,

Walking out of the pack house, hand in hand and out of the peering eyes of others, dominic stripped completely infront of alexandra who could help the blush creeping into her cheeks.

With a chuckle, he shifted into his wolf, aries shaking his fur whilst standing tall and proud.
He walked up to her with his tongue dangling also rubbing his scent all over her body as she giggled.

With a little push they were off, alexandra on aries's back as they sped to their secret spot in the forest.

Once they reached, the moon was already high in the sky making the clearing look serene.

"Your beauty under the moonlight, always leaves me speechless" he said leading her to the flower bed.

"That's cheesy" she giggled,

"As intended" he replied.

"There's something i wanted to tell you..." dominic trailed off while she looked expectantly.

"Uh huh...?"

"You have been introduced to the pack as their luna, yes but there's only one thing remaining,

Our transition ceremony accompanied by our mating ceremony" he finished.

She gave him a look that read, " you expect me to know what that means?" To which he chuckled.

"Basically the transition ceremony is the transfer of power from the current alpha to the next in line , same as the luna,
The transition ceremony should have been performed a ling time ago but I wasn't lucky enough to find you sooner,

And the mating ceremony is like a marriage in shifter terms, which ends up with us mating, as in having..."

"I thought we had already..." She interrupted.

"Indeed we have but you i haven't marked you just yet, thus the mating is incomplete" he finished.

"So when is all this gonna happen?" Alexandra asked looking at the moon.

"After you have gotten your name and familiar..."he said.

"Immediately?" She pushed.

"No but it's better it's sooner rather than later with the threat of dmitriv looming over us" he finished, the name turning alexandra's smile upside down.

"That's ok" she whispered.

"Ok enough of this serious talk, aries wants out and i wanna have fun" he said standing up.

Laughing alexandra stood up as Aries ran around her, his tail swishing behind him.
She being sneaky, drew water from the earth and aimed it directly at the wolf, aries seeing the challenge, ran towards his mate who tried blocking his path using her powers to her advantage.
Putting her training into practice, she levitated the wolf, lifting him off his paws and throwing him lightly into a pile of dry leaves,
She couldn't contain her laughter seeing the big black wolf with dry leaves and twigs all over his fur mostly on his head like a crown.

But the wolf didn't give up racing for his mate, who then decided to levitate herself out of his reach until he started whimpering.
Feeling pity for aries she floated down and ran knowing he'll follow.

They ran around the field without a care in the world, thinking of none but themselves.
.

.

.

The moon shined warmly as the goddess smiled feeling content upon watching her creation.

"Truly an imperfect perfect match" she said feeling proud of the match she made.

A/N: I'm back guys, enjoy...

Thoughts??....

Like, add to library, share and leave a comment....

Thanks...