Chapter 9- Prophecies Pt.1

Alexandra's POV

I walked over to my Claire and timothy as they were the closest and the other lovebirds were still dancing,

"Who is that?" I asked as i looked at the men who walked in.
They reeked of power and pure masculinity but the most captivating guy was the one behind the guy who I'm going to guess is their leader.

"It's the alpha and beta of the second biggest pack in the world and as you can see they are with their kids" xavier said nonchalantly as he walked over with adrien hand to hand.

"So...that means they're-" i asked not ready to think about anything at this moment.
"They are werewolves...yes they are the leaders of the blood moon pack" xavier said with a shrug.

"Wow... they're hot, even the old looking ones" i said as i couldn't take my eyes off the group.

"I know right"adrien gazed longingly with a sigh.

"Okay stop with the eye raping" xavier said with a frown as he stepped in front of Adrien's view.
Claire kept trying to hold her giggle and timothy rolled his eyes.

"So when is this new moon craziness gonna start, this ball is getting boring and the people here are insufferable" i asked with a pout.

"I think it's now"zach replied as i turned around being faced with my brother who had a smirk on his face.

I smile as i hugged him, i was about to ask how he was but a horn was blown and one look at xavier told me it was time.
"Called it" zach said playfully.

"Oh, shut up" i said laughing a little as we were escorted outside.

My friends and i with my brother hurdle up as we all gazed at the moon as it was finally full in the night sky.

"So what do we expe-" i was cut short when i almost tripped as the moon let out an energy surge.

It's funny how i always saw the moon as something normal but now looking at the huge ball of light that we could see pulsing with energy, i was amazed.

I looked around and couldn't find claire, maybe she had gone to the school's lake like she said she would,
I looked at xavier and adrien as they had shifted with their fur glowing slightly and their eyes shining.
I was mesmerized, looking at everyone as they shifted, glowed, as they pulsed with visible energy even timothy eyes were glowing.

But nothing was going to prepare me for what was behind me,
I was looking a minotaur kind of creature with a lion's mane, talons of an eagle, stripes of a tiger, teeth of  a sabre tooth, horns of a bull with giant hoofs and face of a wolf.
But what caught my attention more was the fact that it had three tails, one of a demon with the arrow head and two of a scorpion.

I was terrified but it all clicked when i looked at its eyes,
I had soft caramel eyes, my brother's eyes.
It had a physical structure of different animals and my brother was a shifter demon.

I walked skeptically to the raging beast hoping he recognizes me as his sister.
One moment i was about to touch its snout as it growled, the next I'm looking at my brother in his normal height and form, i gasped as i looked around seeing that everything had gone back to normal.

I looked at my timothy in question as to why this had happened.
"This has never happened before, like ever" he said in worry which made my heart beat faster.

"This isn't supposed to happen" adrien said as he walked to us with claire and xavier.

I looked around and the look that people had on their face was enough to confirm what timothy had said.