Epilogue

2026

"Katherine Norris is Champion of the World" the 2026 season had come to an end, and Kathrine won her second title.

"Congratulations," Max says, hugging the blonde she turns, meeting the eyes of her husband as he opens his arms for her.

"That's my girl," he says as he wraps his arms around her.

"Mummy," she turned to her son, who was walking alongside Harper.

"Oh baby," she lifts him up, and Lando smiles, resting his head in her shoulder.

~~~~~~~

2027

"Congratulations, Liam. I couldn't think of anyone better to get the seat," the man smiles at Katherine.

"Thank you for recommending me to Christian," Katherine was pregnant with her and Landos second child and she had decided it was her time to give up racing as much as she loved it she had a family to think about.

"Just do me proud," he nods, hugging her.

"Are you ready to leave my beautiful wife,"

"I am,"

"Let's get home," the couple had upgraded their apartment and were now settled into a 5 bedroom home.

~~~~~~~

2028

Lando entered the room, holding Marie in his arms, Max following close behind.

"Harper will be here soon," Katherine says as she picks up Max. "Do you think she's expecting it?" Lando shakes his head. The door opens, and Charles walks in.

"I'm nervous,"

"Don't be nervous she's going to say yes," he nods, and the couple walks out on the balcony, waiting for Haper to arrive.

Charles and Harper got together last year. The two had always been friends, but they spent one drunken night together, and it didn't stop from there. Lando had his phone out as Katherine gave Max the box.

Harper had arrived, not knowing the Norris family were outside waiting for them. Charles signalled to them.

"Okay baby, go and give that to Harper," Max nods and waddles into the room.

"Maxie, what are you doing here," Harper says he holds out the box, and Harper looks confused.

"Ready, little man?" Charles asks Max, nods following Charles action and getting on one knee.

~~~~~~

2029

Lando had bought a kart for Max, and they decided that they'd start him karting, and if in the future that he wanted to change, then it could. He was younger than some people only being 5, but he loved cars and wouldn't stop asking.

Lando was now a four time world champion. Katherine had decided on her newfound career and was now Maxs pr manager.

~~~~~

2030

"I think we should try for another baby,"

"Really?" Katherine asked Lando nods.

"Yes, Max is 6 now, Marie is 3. I miss having a baby," he says, kissing her neck.

"I'd like to have another," he smiled at her.

"Then let's start, shall we," he picked the woman up, throwing her over his shoulder, making his way to the bedroom.

~~~~~~