Chapter Twenty-Nine

Baku Grand Prix Week

Lando POV

"Kat?" I ask, knocking on the hotel door she opens it, and I walk inside.

"Are we hiding out in here today?" She nods. I smile, wrapping my arms around her waist, putting my head in her neck, and kissing it. She moves closer to me, giving me better access.

She turns around in my arms and pulls me down, kissing me, her hands in my hair as I deepen the kiss. Her hands move downwards and reach the hem of my shirt, which she lifts slightly. I pull away.

"Kat," she looks at me, my shirt, halfway up my body. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Are you sure because you've been in a different state of mind, and I wouldn't want you doing something," she shuts me up by kissing me.

"Lando, I'm doing this because I want to," I help her take my shirt off, and then I pull her back in. Her hands move to my belt, and she unties it as my hands lift the shirt off her body, leaving her in her shorts. I pick her up and carry her to the bed. I lose my pants and take off her shorts before climbing onto her and kissing her.

Her hand slips in my boxers, causing me to moan.

"Fuck Kat," I say as she begins to move her hand I remove her underwear then take her hand out of my boxers. I stand up, taking my boxers off and grabbing a condom.

"Are you 100% sure, baby?" we hadn't had sex in a month. I didn't want to rush her into anything if she wasn't ready.

"I'm 110% sure," that's all I needed. I positioned myself between her legs and thrust into her, causing her back to arch. I slip my arm around her arched back and begin to thrust into her hard. Her moans fill the room, and my mouth finds her neck as she matches my rhythm. Her hips moved against me, which always made me lose control. I grab hold of her leg and lift it over my shoulder, getting a better angle.

The way she looked as she was taking me was enough to make me finish right there she finished with me. She flips me onto the bed and gets on top.

"Round two?" I wink she leans down and kisses me as I push myself back into her. Our moans muffled as we kissed her hips, jumping up and down fast, making me grab onto them. I lift myself up and thrust into her as I hold her in place, her head falling back. I kept slamming myself into her hips, trying to move, but I held them in place, watching her finish sweat dripping off her. I smirk, then throw her down onto the bed. I lift her hips up, placing her into the doggy position, her hands balling the sheets as I enter her again.

"Lan," she moans out, pushing herself into me. I stay still and let her do the work my hands on her ass.

"Fuck me Kat," I say as I look down at her the way she was moving made me crazy. I hold her hips and thrust into her. My hand grabs her neck, pulling her upwards to kiss me. I hold her in that position as she thrusts down into me. My free hand grabbed her breast
We both finish, and she stays there for a few minutes, catching her breath before removing herself and falling down onto the bed. I disguard the condom and grab a towel for her to clean up. I crawl next to her, taking her naked body in my arms.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in my life," she says.

"Katherine, you never fail to amaze me," she kisses me, resting her head on my chest as I pull the sheets over us.

~~~~~~

The next morning, we make our way down to the canteen the boys sat there Max had his head in his hands.

"What's up with him?" I ask, pulling a chair out for Kat, letting her take a seat.

"You two"

"What have we done?"

"Next time you two want to do whatever Unholy shit you were doing last night, please let me know so I can make sure to leave the room or have headphones on," Max says, causing Charles to laugh.

"Free entertainment?" I say Kat slaps my arm.

"I hate you both," he says, "go back to hating each other."

"Max, stop acting like you and Kelly haven't done worse," Kat says he flips her off.

"How times change?" Oscar says, "from hating each other to calling out each others names." The table laughs.

"It was names, right? Or do you have a kink for shit?" Daniel asks.

"Just names," Kat says "also why am I telling you?"

"Because half of them aren't getting any, so their invested in our sex life"