Chapter Fourty-Six

Katherine POV

"Wedding dress shopping is in two days," Harper says.

"I know," I say as I nurse Max.

"Kika," Harper says, the girl looks at us. "Do you have everything sorted?"

"I have," she speaks. "Max gave me all the instructions as well as yourself,'

"Instructions? It's literally just dress shopping," Harper gasps.

"It's not just dress shopping. This is the most important dress of your life,"

"I don't see why you need instructions for that,"

"They aren't that bad," she shrugs, taking Max and walking into the nursery to put him to sleep.

"Kika," she gets her phone out and hands it to me.

"Max gave you step by step directions,"

"Yeah, I don't think he realises I know how to use a GPS," I scroll down.

"Make sure she has a glass of champagne for her nerves," she nods.

"He told me you'd say no to it because you don't like champagne that much and that I have to force it down you,"

"He's not wrong," I look at the phoenix again. "She has to try on 10 dresses,"

"He said that even though you know what dress you want that you have to try on multiple to find the one since your views can change,"

"He's taking his job seriously,"

"And Harper, they worked on this list together,"

"Like she's not going to be with us,"

"I'm driving Cisca and his sisters, and Kika is in charge of you," Kika smiles at me.

"I have the biggest responsibility of getting you there safely," I look at her, and we both start laughing.

~~~~~~

"I got you here safely. I'm proud of myself," Kika says as we enter the dress shop.

"It was a 30-minute drive. I honestly don't know what they were expecting,"

"I don't know, but at least they won't kill me,"

"Are we ready!" Harper shouts as she walks in Cisca and the girls following behind her.

"I am,"

"Let's all pick a dress, and then she can try it on," they nod. I look through them and find one I really like.

"Okay, let's get you in here," the lady says, taking me into the dressing room.

"Have you had champagne?" Harper says

"Kika practically threw it down my throat,"

"I had no choice," she shrugs.

The first dress was a mermaid gown it had diamonds on the top.

"Wow," They say.

"That looks so good on you," Flo says

"Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, but I can't walk,"

"We can't have that, can we," Cisca says "Okay let's see the next one, shall we,"

~~~~~~

I'm seven dresses down, and I hadn't found the right one. I put on the next option and walked out.

"This ones nice," I say Harper sighs.

"You haven't found any you like," she says. "You don't even have a sparkle when you're in one,"

"I'll find the one,"

"Let me go look," Kika says, standing up. "I have a picture of one that you chose when you were younger. Let me see if I can find one like that," I nod, and she walks off.

I turn into the dressing room and remove the dress.

"Katherine, I think I've found the one," Kika says.

"Come in," she walks through the curtain and shows me the dress I gasp.

"This is exactly like the one I've had my eyes on,"

"Max had the right idea sending me the photo," she smiles. "Try it on and come, put, I have a good feeling about this," I nod, and she walks out.

I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. I instantly knew that this was the one. I open the curtain and walk out. The girls all gasp, and I smile.

"You look gorgeous, my future daughter in law," Cisca says, a tear falling from her eye.

"You look like a princess," Harper says.

"I knew it," Kika speaks. "This is the one," I nod.

"This is the one," they all clap.

"You have a glow to you," Flo adds.

"You really do. My brother is one lucky man," Cisca says.

~~~~~~~~

"Baby, I'm home," I say he rushes out the nursery his finger over his mouth, and I quieten down.

"Sorry, I've just got him to sleep he's been really fussy today," he says, walking over his hands on my hips. "Guess he missed his mummy,"

"I missed him to," I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Did you find a dress?" I nod

"I did," he smiles.

"I found my tux today also,"

"Looks like everything is falling in place," he nods, kissing me.

His lips move to my neck. I push him backwards slightly, his lips detaching.

Lando POV

I wonder if she's gone off me. If she has, that's just great. I watch as she walks to the nursery and shuts the door. Walking into the kitchen, I follow her through the doors and see her sitting on the island.

"What you doing?" She motions for me to come to her, which I do she pulls me in by my shirt kissing me.

Her hands move under the fabric, lifting it over my head as her lips move to my neck.

"We haven't ticked off the kitchen counter," i pull back and look at her.

"Are you serious?" She takes her top off, and I look down and then back up at her.

"I am," I pull her closer to me.