1-F**king Fujoshi

"Hey Rina we are going to be late for class, what are you doing?" I shout at my bestfriend who has her eyes glued on the phone.

"Just one minute Erika- I am in the middle of a very important part" Lina says still looking at her phone.

"Don't tell me you are reading one of those BL novels again?" I say with a disgusting face.

"You are absolutely right, Erika my favourite BL novel just released a new chapter!!" She says with her face bright red and steaming.

This is my best friend Rina.

And she is also a huge BL fan.

"I knew it..." I roll my eyes.

"YOU NEED TO READ IT ERIKA, ITS A FREAKING MASTERPIECE!!! YOU NEED TO READ IT ONCE BEFORE DYING!!" Lina is breathing heavily at this point.

"Oh god! No thanks, I'm good! Like what the hell do you even like about those things??"

"WELL ACTUALLY WHAT NOT? THE STORY IS ABOUT THE SADISTIC DUKE ARRON WHO BUYS A BEAUTIFUL SLAVE LORENZO AND TURNS HIM INTO HIS OWN PERSONAL S*X SLAVE. SOON LORENZO GETS ADDICTED TO THE PLEASURE AND CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE! BUT OH WELL THE STORY GETS MORE INTENSE WHEN THE HOT KNIGHT STEVE APPEARS WHO HAS DEFILED LORENZO SO THE DUKE IS ABOUT TO GET REVENGE ON HIM FOR TOUCHING HIS PROPERTY-" Lina says all those indecent words in one go.

My face turns red with shame on hearing Lina's descriptions.

At this point even the other girl's present in the washroom are looking at us.

"I-I don't want to hear all of that!! Are you seriously reading all those Bullsh*t in public? See this is why you don't have a boyfriend, you are weird as f**k Lina!"

Lina pauses for a moment.

Then in an unusually serious tone.

"Everyone's weird Erika, some people just hide it better than the others" Lina's glasses glinted.

I hate to admit it, but I couldn't think of anything to reply.

I mean even though Lina maybe a huge Fujoshi but she's also one of the top students in our class.

"And Erika..." Lina continued.

"You also don't have a boyfriend" The grave tone in her voice made it hurt the extra bit.

Having studied in an all-girls school, and now an all-girls college, its safe to say that I have little to no interactions with guys.

And perhaps because I spent too much time in studying and maintaining good grades, I don't got any time for dating.

Lina has been my bestfriend since we were kids and she was always at the top of the class, followed by me.

We had quite similar interests until middle school when Lina got into reading BLs and by the time we reached high school she was a full fledged fujoshi who would start shipping any two males in slight proximity of one another.

But I never liked BLs, I found them extremly weird and never understood why people even read them.

After class gets over I walk towards the usual bus stand to return home.

I get a notification on my phone, I check it to see that its a text from Lina.

She had sent a link to the BL webnovel.

Oh god!?? What am I supposed to do with this girl??

I close my phone and start walking towards the bus stand.

On reaching the bus stand, I realise that the bus isn't hear yet.

I sigh and take a seat, plugging my ears with my headphones.

I pull out my phone and start Scrolling through it.

And immediately come across that link...

Maybe it was curiosity...

Or maybe it was plain boredom...

I clicked on the link that Rina had sent me.

It took me to a website which asked the question "Are you above 18 years old?"

I clicked on "Yes" and proceeded with the novel.

Ths novel named "Ecstacy" was a historical adult-fiction tale with a very popular rating and over 1M+ reads.

I scrolled through the chapters, and besides the heavy s*xual content, the plot was surprisingly good. It mainly focused on the s*xual escapades of the sadistic Duke Arron Rowells and the beautiful son of a fallen Baron, Lorenzo, who was sold to him as a slave.

Lina had ready explained these parts but...

What she didn't mention was...

The Duke was already married..

Born to a high-ranking noble Duchy, Rosetta Rowells was truly a blessed woman. She was beautiful, intelligent, skilled in both horse-riding and warfare, she was a multi-talented woman.

But since in those days, women could not inherit their titles without marriage, Rosetta's father had forced her to marry the son of his childhood friend, Arron Rowells.

But Rosetta could never accept Arron as her husband. Born to a mere count, Arron was lower in status or power in any way compared to Rosetta, so she refused to submit to him or let him touch her.

Their marriage was just a fake one, a well-planned show.

But I do understand Rosetta's character very well.

Truly, how awful it must be, to lose everything just because you are a woman...

I look at the time and realise that its already past 5.

That's strange...The bus is usually here in 10-15 mins, but I have been waiting here for almost an hour now!

I decide to get up and check with a some fellow passersbys.

"Is bus no 31 running late today?"

"Haven't you heard of it? There was a huge accident so buses of that route won't be here today!" The man answers.

"Oh is it?" I raised my eyebrows with a sense of frustration, wondering why did I wait for so long wasting my time, when I could have reached home by now and started studying.

I sigh and check the train timings, and realise that I can catch the next train if I make it to the station within 5 minutes.

I plug my earphones on as a popular song plays through them and start walking towards the station.

And maybe because the song was so loud...

I didn't hear the man I just spoke with calling out loud to me.

Or the loud honking of the car that rushed towards me.

And before I realised, it was too late already.

Blinding lights flashed before my eyes...

As the last thing I heard was "Mary on a cross"...

Before losing my consciousness all together.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Wattpad had previously deleted this story, so It will take me some time to reupload it again. In the mean time you can also access the chapters in my patreon! Click the link in my bio💖