63|BONUS ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Start from the beginning

Taehyung : You look stunning in this dress.

He says with his deep ocean voice,

YN : Thank you.

Taehyung : But it'll look more better on the floor.

You could feel the temperature going up and sudden rush blood to your face, not to make it obvious, you titled your face to the side to hide your shocked yet blushing face .

Watching your actions he can't help but chuckle,

Just when he was about to trail his hand back to your zip, you heard Jennie's shout which made you both flinch,

Jennie : Where the hell is yn?

You could feel the anger and annoyance in her voice, elbowing taehyung you turned to him, whilst he groans because of your hit.

YN : Look I need to get out of here.

Taehyung : Why are you so scared of my sister?

YN : Her pregnancy mood swings are just too much to handle. I really wonder how does my brother tolerate her?

Taehyung : I really envy hyung.

You frowned at his sudden statement,

YN : Why?

Taehyung : Cause I want to handle your mood swings too.

YN : You do every month tae on my periods.

Taehyung : But i want to handle the one in which they disappear.

You knew the meaning behind his words, not to show your flustered face, you ran out of the room. He chuckled and shook his head before walking out of the room and shouts

Taehyung : Do you know you're my most favourite girlfriend I ever had ?

You turned to him ,

YN : But I'm the only girlfriend you ever had .

Taehyung : Right ! Cause you're my favourite.

Finishing off he grins , you smiled while blushing .

You entered Jisoo's dressing room and a gasp left your mouth looking at the bride.

She looks absolutely stunning in her wedding gown.

Her gown was elegant. Thin lace edging , covered with pearl .The full sleeves of the gown gives the classic rich woman vibes. Her makeup was light, almost minimal. She noticed you in the mirror and turns to you with a bright smile on her face.

Jisoo : Yniee how do i look?

YN : Absolutely gorgeous unnie!!

You say while stepping forward,

Jisoo : Will jin like it?

YN : aigoo!! i can be lesbian for you and you're like will he like it. Damn I'm sure he won't be able to turn his eyes from you.

She blushes after hearing your exclamations , you giggled.

Jennie : where were you?

She asks while entering the room, you looked at her with tight smile,

YN : Ac-actually i was umm

Jennie : With taehyung.

She says and your eyes slightly widened,

Jisoo : It's okay Jennie I'm all ready, so let her be.

Jennie nods while giggling,

(YN in her mind : Her mood swings are definitely scaring, the sudden change from anger to softer wow)