54|PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

YN'S POV

I twitched my eyes a little and then woke, when did I fall asleep, looking beside I saw jungkook, right now he looks so innocent but what was that before, I don't want to hate you more jungkook please don't take a step which will make me hate you even more. I put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature and thankfully the fever id down now.I slowly came out of the duvet and moved out of the room. I looked at the time it's afternoon, where's taehyung, I guess I'll change my clothes first. I got inside the room and saw jennie putting concealer on her neck, huh? Wait no way they did. I sprint to jennie and turned around, there I saw a hickey.

YN : HOLY SHIT!!

Jennie : Yahh please don't show me such reaction.

YN : No wat ninnie, you just lost your V-card and you're telling me to shut up no way this is ahh oh my my, so oppa and you. Wow I cabo believe.

Jennie : Please ynie it's embarrassing.

YN : omo is kim Jennie really shy?

I smirked looking at her flustered face,

Jennie : can you please stop now?

I laughed, she glared at me but it doesn't matter to me, what are friends for? I took the concealer and start applying on the hickey of her, she smiled at me.

YN : Let me do it properly.

She nodded.

Jennie : Where were you?

YN : I was with jungkook.

She again looked at me, I know she hates him but there was a time i loved him unconditionally and i can't just leave him all alone burning in fever.

Jennie : Care to explain.

YN : He was burning in fever.

Jennie : What about the plans with my brother?

YN : Tae knows about it, and he's the one who told me to take care of him.

Jennie : That man really have high patience, how does he do that?

Well she's right! I just looked down, I could hear Jennie sighing,

Jennie : you are tied to them because you have so much history together. but still. an asshole is an asshole. and he treated you like shit. it's time to cut the string. time to start over. time to start searching again. for your old smile. for your old laughter. for your old light. for the old you. you're in there. somewhere. all you have to do is let go. and invest all of your time on yourself, *you looked at her* Yes you heard me correct, I'm not saying moving on means to find another man it is sometimes being yourself and stay positive too and don't live in the past because that can make you bitter. and forgive him and forget everything. and then move on.

YN : So you're saying I should forgive him.

Jennie : Yes and then start over if you want it with tae then it's good but if you don't then please don't hold yourself just because tae will be hurt, because in the end you both will also become toxic like you and jungkook.

She saying right but these days i do feel some things near taehyung, I'll clear out those feelings first and about jungkook I'll just talk to him.

YN : I guess you're right.

She gave me a smile which I gladly returned.

YN : Okay I'm getting ready and do you perhaps know where is bear?

Jennie : He's playing billiards with oppa and yoongi.

YN : Okay!!

AN'S POV!