43|YOON JEONGHAN!!

Taehyung moved out of the washroom, there he saw you standing with crossed arms

YN : What took you so long?

Taehyung : There was lizard inside.

YN : WHAT??

Taehyung : *laughs* oh god yn you're still scared of it.

YN : Kim taehyung!!!

Taehyung : Sorry sorry!!

Meanwhile in washroom jungkook was still shocked, he mumbled under his breath and moved out of the washroom

Jungkook : YN we need to talk!

Coming out of the washroom he saw you and taehyung going out of the restaurant while giggling about something. He sighs and goes to his parents.

Mr Jeon : Where were you?

Jungkook : restroom!

Mrs Jeon : You took quite long!

Jungkook : Hmm!! Let's go now.

(Mrs Jeon in her mind : something is wrong again)

She sighs and left the place with her husband and son.

NEXT DAY - AIRPORT

You and jennie were waiting for yoongi, you had annoyed face, looking at jennie with frustration you said.

YN : Why did you dragged me here?

Jennie : oh god I need some excuse to be here, and you're the best option.

YN : Aishh oppa knows you and me very well. The moment he sees us he'll know it's your plan.

Jennie : well I don't care, now shut up. He must be coming.

You sighed and looked in the front, just then you saw your brother coming with his luggage, Jennie screamed making you startle.

Jennie : MIN YOONGI!!

Yoongi sighed looking at her,

(Yoongi in his mind : Why she always scream my name, but whatever she's cute)

Jennie widely smiled at yoongi and was about to hug him but he just moved pass to her and hugged you. You silently laugh at the situation meanwhile Jennie whined

Jennie : Yah Yoongi this is so rude.

Yoongi : *chuckles* come here!

Jennie and your eyes widened as it was the first time he actually opened his arms voluntarily. Widely smiling Jennie moved close to him with hint of blush visible on her cheeks.

(Jennie in her mind : is he finally accepting me?)

(Yoongi in his mind : I just can't ignore her efforts, I need to make her happy too.)

Both of them detached from the hug, three of you sat in the car just then Jennie received a text.

Namjoon : can we meet?

Jennie : yeah sure tell me the place and time!

Namjoon : Let's meet tomorrow evening in mambos bistro.