30|OUR MOMENTS!!

AT CAFE - AN'S POV

You were making drinks for the customer, heeseung was helping you out. You felt someone's intense gaze, looking up you found your love jeon jungkook glaring at your side . Frowning a little you look around only to find heeseung glaring at him with the same intense. You called out heeseung ;

YN : Heeseung?

Heeseung : yes!

YN : Go and serve these!

You gave him tray full of drinks, he took it and went towards the customer meanwhile you sighed and looked at jungkook, he softly smiled at you.

(YN in her mind : Just a while ago he had a poker face and now he's smiling.)

He stood up from his table and slowly took steps towards you, coming near you he looked around and gave a quick peck to your lips.

YN : Have some shame!

Jungkook : I looked around everyone's busy.

YN : What are you doing here?

Jungkook : Admiring you. *grins*

YN : *sighs* and what about those glares?

Jungkook : Glares? *pretending to be innocent*

YN :Kook! Why do you hate heeseung?

Jungkook : Because whenever you come to part time he's always around you.

YN : Oh god! How many times do i need to tell you he's already dating someone.

Jungkook : *scoffs* Do you see me sticking around other girls?

YN : No! And don't even think about it.

Jungkook : But what does this annoying creature think of himself? Swirling around someone's girlfriend.

YN : Oh come on don't you trust me?

Jungkook : of course sweetheart I trust you.

YN : So you don't have to worry about such things, I'll never hurt you kook!

Jungkook smiled and hugged you meanwhile Mrs cha was looking at you and sighed remembering what happened three days back?

[ FLASHBACK ]

Eunwoo came back from daegu, no one was aware of his return as he wanted to surprise everyone. Looking at the roses in his hands he smiled.
Entering the cafe he saw you cleaning the tables, smiling to himself he silently stood behind you. Tapping your shoulder a little he gained your attention. You turned to see who tapped you but the moment you turned.. Your expression were unreadable, you felt so happy that you immediately took eunwoo into bone crashing hug, just at the same time jungkook entered the cafe to pick you up, his steps halted seeing you hugging another man with the smile that she gives him. His possesive side was not helping but to get angry but he remained calm as he trust you and watched you both silently.

Heeseung and Mrs cha came out from the kitchen with garbage but their eyes widened looking at eunwoo standing in front of you. Heeseung was about to shout and run towards eunwoo but his mom caught his wrist and stopped as she sensed her son is upto something.