20| JIMIN IS IN HOSPITAL!

YN's POV

I was walking on street as it was my exam, I was revising all the concept on my way to bus stop, just then I heard a loud thud wait! I think someone got hit, should I check, I don't know but why my gut feeling is telling me something is really wrong I think I should once go and see who got into accident, I went towards the crowd and slide inside them and went in the front and the person I found lying unconscious covered with blood was none other than PARK JIMIN

YN : oh Lord! Jimin

I kneeled down to him and tapped his cheeks, his eyes were still half open.

YN : SOMEONE PLEASE CALL 911!

Jimin weakly chuckled looking at me, I got confused

YN : Yahh why are chuckling at such a bad situation?

Jimin : It's just we have exam today right then why are you wasting your time on someone who always caused you pain ?

YN : Shut up! Fuck exams I don't care about exams when it's about someone's life.

(Jimin in his mind : Dad was right *sadly chuckles*)

[ FLASHBACK ]

JIMIN'S POV

Me and my family were having breakfast when suddenly dad spoke

Mr Park : I feel bad for that innocent girl, kims really behaved shamelessly yesterday night.

Mrs Park : And I never expected jungkook to behave like a brat.

Jimin : Mom!

Mrs park : What mom? Do you really think what jungkook did yesterday is forgivable?

Rose : But that girl is no innocent.

Jimin : Exactly!

Mr Park : You know what kids, adults can sense sincerity in the younger ones just looking at their eyes and that girl is an angel.

Jimin : angel my foot she's a devil disguised in a innocent face.

Mrs Park : The real devils are you kids, I really feel bad for that girl and you know what there will be one day you guys will die with guilt.

Rose : oh come on there's no way that's happening.

Jimin : just because of her jungkook felt humiliated in front of everyone, and he's like my brother so whoever crosses his path , has to pass through me first.

Mom and dad sighed! Well why that girl wins everyone's heart?

[ FLASHBACK ENDS ]

(Jimin in his mind : Now I know why everyone starts loving her)

YN : Please someone call ambulance it's emergency.

?? : Umm excuse me it'll take time for ambulance to come, I have my car let me help you.

YN : Thankyou! Please help me to carry him. Jimin just hold for few minutes we'll reach hospital soon , nothing's gonna happen to you.

I helped jimin to stand up with the unknown guy , we went to back sit, I layed his head on my lap and the guy started the car.

Jimin : YN *weakly called out your name *

YN : Yes what is it?

Jimin : I don't know what future holds for me but please forgive me for what i did with you. I feel so ho-horrible *cough*rig-rightnow

His breath was getting low due to speaking, I should stop him

YN : Jimin nothing's gonna happen to you so shut your mouth okay
We'll talk about this later and I'm not gonna let you go without proper apology so don't worry you'll be there in future too.