61|IS IT TOO LATE?

Jungkook got mesmerized looking at you , he didn't even noticed how pale your face got by seeing him .

Jungkook : You look pretty .

He says , you crossed yours and looked at him with done expression .

YN : Jungkook what the heck are you doing here ?

Jungkook : I wanna talk .

YN : And how the hell you got to know about my location ?

Jungkook : Well umm i kinda eavesdropped .

He says while scratching back of his neck meanwhile you released a frustrated sigh .

YN : Jungk---

He cut off your words by showing you his palm ,

Jungkook : Please one last time talk to me , hear me out .

YN : What is it ?

Jungkook : I know i made mistake , but can you please not leave me ? please stay with me , i just can't stay without you . i agree i was a jerk well still i am but this jerk loves you genuinely . I wanna make you so happy to the point where you can't stop smiling sometimes .and i wanna make you feel really loved so you don't have doubt even for a second .

You just stared at him not knowing what to say . his eyes showed honesty and which made you feel bad for him cause now you have moved on .

YN : Kook !

You called him with his nickname , he looked at you like happy lost child hearing the name which craves so much .

YN : I know you regret every bit of your actions but now you need to let me go .

He shook his head vigorously with tears streaming down his face , Your eyes got glossy seeing him so fragile .

Jungkook : N-NO !!

YN : Start a new chapter kook !

Jungkook : It's hard to turn the page when i know in the next chapter you won't be there .

YN : But the story must go on .

You said with soft tone ,

Jungkook : Why it can't be me ?

YN : *scoffs* let me refresh your memories , you knew what you were doing , you knew it will hurt me but you still didn't stopped.

Jungkook : Yes i know that , i regret my actions . please give me a chance .

YN : I can't now , i love tae .

He looks with unknown expression . He knew somewhere in his heart that now you belong to him but still hearing it in words shattered his heart .

Jungkook : What about me ?

He asks you in whisper , now his tears and voice also betrayed him .

YN : People always say we fall in love only once , but no that's not the fact . we actually fall so many times but the unconditional love happens only once .

Jungkook : And my love for you is unconditional .

YN : No it's not .

He looks at you with frown ,you took his hands in your and caressed it with the thumb ,

YN : If you loved me unconditionally then you would've never chose your ego above me . When you love someone unconditionally the priority is always that person , but for you it was not . Tae loves me unconditionally , from the high school he never let any girl around him , though you too didn't but still it doesn't change the fact about you choosing your damn fucking reputation .