56| HOPELESSLY FALL!

Jungkook : Speak up yn!

I fidgeted with my fingers, I don't want to create a mess by telling, his short temper will definitely create a problem. He suddenly took my hands in his and caressed it.

Jungkook : it's definitely something serious.

YN : Well umm ahh he actually, I know him from my high school. He thinks that he was in love with me but in actually he was obsessed. When he got to know I accepted jeonghan's proposal, um well he forced himself on me.

I saw how his jaw clenched and fist curled up on listening to me.

Jungkook : THAT SON OF A BITCH!!

I flinched on his sudden raise of voice. He looks really mad right now.

Jungkook : I'm not letting that bastard go easily.

YN : It was years back jungkook, tae and jeonghan beat the shit out of him, don't bring the past now.

Jungkook : But I noticed everything how that asshole looked at you. He was definitely giving you dirty looks.

YN : *sighs* Just ignore him please.

Jungkook : Okay if that's what you want but if I see him being jerk then you'll be quite only my fist will work.

I just nodded,

YN : Okay then umm bye!

Ahh this is awkward, giving him a last small smile I made my way to my room. Reaching my room I saw Taehyung standing at the door, huh he didn't slept. He noticed me coming, he quickly hugged making my heart skip a beat.

Taehyung : Where the hell were you cherry?

YN : I went to Pharma

He quickly detached from the hug, and looked at me.

Taehyung : Pharmacy but why? Are you alright?

YN : Don't worry, it's just a headache.

Taehyung : I think you should sleep now, so that you'll feel better.

YN : You're right.

Taehyung : Okay then good night, I'll be in my room .

He was about to go but I stopped him by calling out his name.

YN : Tae

He looked at me,

Taehyung : Yes! Do you need something?

YN : Um ah can you stay with me tonight?

Taehyung : Sure!

He didn't even think for a second just agreed.

Taehyung : Something is wrong right?

YN : N-no!

Taehyung : You don't want to talk about it?

How can this person understand me without any words?
I just nodded, he cups my face and smiles,

Taehyung : I'm not forcing you to tell me, but please don't keep it yourself for long, share it with anyone you're comfortable with.

I put my hands on his,

YN : The person I'm most comfortable with is you.

Taehyung : Glad to hear that.

We both went inside the room, getting inside duvet, he pulled me closer making me smile a little, I don't know why but I just feel safe in his arms.

YN : Good night friend!