19| ATTENTION SEEKER!

There was no movement in the pool, jungkook turned around he didn't even bothered to check you but sudden shout of jisoo stopped him.

Jisoo : YN!

Namjoon Immediately jumped into the pool and took you out of the pool. Seeing unconscious you, jisoo started crying, she was scared if something happens to you, jungkook somewhere felt bad too but he didn't showed as he don't wanna be a killer .

Jisoo : yn! Yn can you hear me please open your eyes, you can't leave your unnie just like that.

You were not giving any response, she softly slapped you but still no response this made her lose her patience, she immediately stood up and slapped jungkook. Jungkook and everyone present there gasped.

Jisoo : WHAT THE HECK JUNGKOOK! HOW LOW YOU WANT TO GO? YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE EVER IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YN.

Mrs Kim : For this cheap girl you slapped the only son of jeons, pathetic.

Namjoon : Mom! Are you for real?

Jisoo : I don't have time for this shit. Oppa you know how to give CPR right please give her.

Namjoon bent down on his knees and joined his hand together to give you CPR, after 4-5 pumps you started coughing. Jisoo and Namjoon sighed in relief. You slowly opened your eyes, Namjoon and jisoo immediately got you in bone crashing hug . You immediately hugged them back as you gout out of life threating situation.

Mr Kim : Stop all this drama, you both are embarrassing us getting involved with such a low class girl.

Jungkook : Exactly this girl is nothing more than a ATTENTION SEEKER!

Namjoon : Dad please this is not the right time.

Mrs Kim : Your dad is right, this girl is a gold digger, she is with you guys because of money nothing else.

Jungkook : And hyung I won't let her hurt you both in the end.

Jisoo : For God sake shut up! Don't you see her condition, she went through two traumatizing situation in this week.

Mr Kim : Do you see honey how jisoo started talking back to us just after this girl entered her life and even our Namjoon is doing the same.

Namjoon : Because I realized what's wrong and what's not. You judging people this way is not right dad!

Mr Kim : I don't wanna hear a word, this girl is such a slu--

?? : MR KIM! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Everyone looked at the voice, jungkook eyes widened seeing his father standing with angered face.

Mr Jeon : Are you even a human? How can you say something like this to a girl and that too in front of so many people.

Jungkook : Because she deser--

Mrs Jeon : Shut up jungkook! Do you have any idea this action of your literally got her life in danger .

Mr Kim : He did no wrong, that girl is so stubborn, I already threatened her to stay away from my son but this shameless bitch still have the audacity to enter in my mansion.

Jisoo and namjoon looked at their father shockingly, jisoo turned her head to your direction but you were listening to all the cursing with lowered head.

Jungkook : Even I warned her to stay away from my friends, but today she fuckin slapped me, deserves to get pushed into pool.

Mr Jeon : JEON JUNGKOOK! that's enough one more word then you don't know what will the consequences.