55|I MISSED YOU!

Jungkook : Ahhh sweetheart!!

I gasped,

YN : Omo! Sorry sorry, what to do now?

I looked around, and tried to spot a shop to get water but there's none nearby, fuck!!

Jungkook : Ahh it's burning!

YN : Hey just come with me.

I took his wrist and dragged him to the fountain, that I saw nearby. Taking water in my hands I sprinkled it on his eyes. Now he was finally able to open the eyes, twitching his eyes a little he again washed his face with the water.

Jungkook : How can you just spray that?

YN : What do you expect me to do when you're literally walking behind me in this quite alley?

Jungkook : *scoffs* Exactly, what we're you thinking?

YN : What do you mean?

Jungkook : who comes out at this hour alone ? You could've asked me, or anyone to accompany you.

YN : I don't need anyone, I can protect myself.

Jungkook : *sighs* Can you please For a second leave all problem between us aside and think like a mature person?

Well he's not wrong?

YN : Okay you're right.

Jungkook : Where were you going?

YN : I don't feel okay that's why I need medicine.

Jungkook : What happened to you? Are you okay?

He asks by checking head to toe, he kept his hand on my forehead to check the temperature. I removed his hands ,

YN : I'm fine it's just headache.

Jungkook : Come let's go to pharmacy.

YN : I'll go by myself.

Jungkook : I'm not asking your opinion please it's not safe.

Without making any further argument I just turned around and started walking. He was silently following me, there are still a lot people this side, that's kinda strange. I finally spotted pharmaceutical store . Getting inside I bought the medicine and was about pay but jungkook caught my wrist and paid with the other hand.

YN : You don't have to

Jungkook : Shush!! You speak a lot sometimes.

I didn't say anything further and walked out of the store, coming out I noticed bus, quickly sprinting towards it, I got inside it. Well there's a lot people inside the bus at this hour, i silently stood with the support of the hanger. But in the next second driver suddenly applied the brakes making me fall behind but to my surprise someone caught me by my waist, raising my head to the back I found him, jeon jungkook. Suddenly I remembered our past.

[ FLASHBACK ]

Today we both went to orphanage, well now I want to go back home in bus, but this arrogant jerk is not listening to me but still I dragged him with me.