10|LOVE MAKES YOU DO UNEXPECTED THINGS !

Jungkook : Are you ignoring me ?

Due to ear plugs on you didn't heard anything so after removing you ask him again , but to your surprise he avoids your eye contact and left your wrist , when he realises it's actually ear plugs which made him think you've been not listening to his shouts for you to turn back but still decides speaks

Jungkook : Ah umm about the activity we got paired up , professor told us to buy tools , so when are you going to buy them ?

YN : I was on my way to buy them , you want me to buy yours too ?

Jungkook : Wait hold up girl , all the work will be done by you okay ? and that includes the report too , if you think showing some smartness by not mentioning my name in reports then you know what you have to go through .

YN : O-okay ! so this is what you wanted to say ?

Jungkook : Yeah but also come let's go together to buy the stuffs which is needed tomorrow.

Your eyes got widened at his sudden request .

Jungkook : Aish ! now why are you looking so shocked ! you are already so broke i thought of at least do the part of paying , so don't waste my time and hop in .

You knew arguing with him is a waste of time so you silently went to back seat of his car but again your steps halted by listening to his words .

Jungkook : Do i look like your driver ? *you shake your head * then why the fuck are you going to back seat hop in here *taps the passenger seat *

Without any choice you went to front seat , rightnow you are totally scared . There is a pin drop silence , multiple thoughts are bombarding in your head and all of this is making you bite your nails in nervousness , what worse a situation can be first getting paired up with your bully and then sitting in same car as him.

(YN in her mind : I can't help but to get scared , what if he throws me in the forest , or what if somewhere in the abandoned road , shit you dumbass you could've declined his request but this jerk would be more mad if i disobeyed him , what is he king ? wants me to behave like your majesty , your rules pft ! )

Jungkook looked at your side only to find you biting your nails with distressed face , his brows twitched looking at you .

Jungkook : What that little head of your thinking ?

YN : Huh ! no-nothing .

Jungkook : You're not thinking i will do something bad , right ?

YN : * shakes head with awkward smile *

Jungkook : But why , you know very well i am not a good person, then why are you trusting me ? *stops the car , moves closer to you * I can do anything with you , after all it's just you and me .

You gulped hearing his words and the close proximity was making it even more worse , to avoid intense eye contact he is giving you looked down to your lap .

Jungkook : I mean i can cut you into pieces and feed the dogs ! *your head immediately shot up * why , were you thinking something else *whispers into your ear , sending chills in your whole body *

YN : I wa-was not th-thinking anything . *you mentally facepalmed yourself for shuttering *

Jungkook : oh is it , well still i don't mind , my car is big enough , we can manage right , so before visiting that shop , we should first go to medical shop , i guess !

YN : *gulps * Why ?

Jungkook : *moves back * Tsk i am so disappointed min yn , Professor lee told you to bring first aid kit as well , where is your brain at ?