31|NEW FACES?

NEXT MORNING - YN'S APARTMENT

You stretched your body, but not finding jungkook by your side, you immediately opened your eyes. You heard sound of water running in the bathroom.

YN : He's taking shower early today.

After few minutes jungkook came out of the bathroom with just towel wrapped around his waist. Hearing the door clicking sound you looked at him but instantly regret as his abs are your weakness. You instantly looked away, jungkook chuckled looking at you and came near you.

Jungkook : Good morning!

YN : *opened your arms * Morning.

Jungkook smiled and took you in his arms, wrapping your legs around him, he took you in bathroom.

Jungkook : Go have shower, I need to go so we'll have breakfast together.

You nodded and went to take shower meanwhile jungkook ordered something to eat. The door bell of your apartment rang, jungkook stood up from the couch and went to attend the delivery boy. Taking two cup of orange juice and sandwiches he arranged breakfast on the table, just then you came to living room .

YN : what did you ordered? It smells nice.

Jungkook : Sandwiches and orange juice.

YN : Yummm! Come let's have it.

You both sat together and had your breakfast. Now it was time for jungkook to leave, he took his car keys but turned towards you.

Jungkook : Can i kiss you?

YN : Why are you asking as if it's our last kiss? *chuckles*

(Jungkook in his mind : well I think it is, I guess after tomorrow you'll hate me )

Jungkook : *sadly smiles* just kiss me. We'll talk later !

(YN in her mind : something is not right. )

You went near him and tiptoed to kiss him, he held you by your waist and for the first time you both felt the kiss not only passionate one but also filled with some emotions. Breaking the kiss you both attached your foreheads.

Jungkook : I love you!

YN : *smiles* I love you more!

Jungkook : *sadly chuckles* well you do.

You frowned at his reply but didn't think too much. Biding you bye one last time he went out of your apartment. Closing the door you sighed.

YN : Why he's behaving so strange? Maybe it's just in my head.

Shrugging off your shoulder you went inside to do laundry .

YN : I should get finish with all the chores tomorrow onwards I'll not get time to do all of this.

MEANWHILE

AT AIRPORT

A family was standing and looking around, the youngest spoke