Chapter- 50 (Love)

Author Pov:

??: Missed me Princess...

The boy said placing his head in the crook of her neck making Yn to fist her palms feeling a burning sensation in her...

Yn: Leave me....

She said struggling to get out of the tight grip of the boy but instead of loosing it became more tight as he pulls her waist closer to him pressing her hands on his chest...

??: You are telling your Jinnie to go away?

Jin said smirking seeing her blushed cheeks which were making her look more cute than she was...

Yn: Yes I'm now leave me. My Hwan must be waiting for me...

She said as his eyes darken seeing her remembering his name so quite often...

Chuckling deeply he pulled her a little closer pressing her soft Bossom against his hard chest...

Jin: Why? Don't you want me to stay with you?

He said in his raspy voice making her glare at him with her angry eyes but for him she was looking so damn cute...

Jin: I just came here for one thing...

She looks at him with a confused expression while he just gazes at her face or particularly at one spot..

Yn: What do you want?

Jin: Are you sure you will give me?

She frowned but nodded her head not realising what she said but she hardly hissed when he pinned her on the wall suddenly....

Pinning her on the wall he smashed his lips on hers kissing her roughly making her angered...

Yn: What the hell is this?

She asked as the Jin who is in front of her chuckles deeply as tears starts brimming in his eyes making her heart clench with pure guiltness....

Jin: I'm sorry, I couldn't wait. I'm really sorry....

He said flowing his tears making her guilty of her cold actions...

She hugged him softly and slightly smiles when he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer...

Yn: Soon everything will be okay...

She said to herself which was more like a promise. He buried her face in the crook of her neck sniffing quietly making her worried...

Yn: Jinnie...

She calls him softly where he gazes at her immediately listening to the cute name she gave him...

His heart felt calm and relaxed seeing her and her calling him with that special name...

Jin: Are you going to marry him tomorrow?

Her breath got stuck in her lunhs listening the question and mainly his dark tone which make her shiver in his embrace...

He clutched her waist pulling her insanely closer to him as there breath got mixed making her cheeks to heat up....

Jin: Answer me Yn. Are you going to marry him?

He asked in coldness making her heart clench seeing the tears again in his beautiful eyes and for the first time he called her by her her name....

She got guilty not because he was crying but because she was the reason he was crying...

Yn: Yes I'm going to marry him. Do you have any problem with it Mr.Kim Seokjin?

She asked as he looks at her for a second before releasing her from his grip making her hurt...

She somehow wanted that warmth again...

He gazes at her and then his eyes fell on the beautiful wedding gown and his jaw got clench seeing this...

Yn too looks at him with her hurtful eyes making sure he gets hurt...

Jin: We are really guilty for what we did Pricness! Please forgave us. We can't live without you!

He said as his tears again tarted streaming from his eyes where she fisted her Palms seeing him crying Because of her...

Yn: Leave from here Mr.Kim..

She said as he looks at her one more time and then went away while promising to himself that no matter untill he is alive he will not let her marry someone else...

When he left she fell on the floor crying her heart out because the marriage which would be happening tomorrow is definitely not her choice.

She is forced and too much forced because the one who requested her was her father...

She can't deny his request. Tears streaming from her face like a waterfall. Clenching on her heart she wipes her face and looks at herself in the mirror...

Pathetic...

She was looking pathetic. Her eyes have dark circles around because of the lack of sleeping. Her skin was pale and weak. Her lips were dried as if they were seeking to have water...

She chuckled at herself before again wiping her waterfall tears and then exited the room..

She saw Jungkook and Yoongi standing there and no-one else was there. They looks at her with there cold faces after knowing what happened between their Hyung and Yn...

They know she is at no mistake but they still don't want her to marry someone whether she forgave them or not...

Not today, not tomorrow may be not day after tomorrow but one day she will definitely forgave them. This hopes is the reason they are still waiting for her or else they could easily snatch her away from anyone...

Jungkook: The rest are in the limo. They told us to wait for you!

Yn: And where is Hwan? Did he also went with them?

She asked unknowingly while their eyes went in deep anger seeing her calling his name again making their jaws to clench...

Yoongi: About that punk he died yesterday in the horrible car crash...

He said mockingly making her glare at him while he and his younger brother left a chuckle...

Yn: let's go ..

She said yawning and went after them who were keeping eye on her every movement...

She must be tired of her life not knowing the real game will start tomorrow. Maybe with a good start or the baddest start...

______________

While somewhere else...

??: Boss tomorrow the Mafia Kings are attention their Ex-Wifes wedding.

The person said to the boss who is sitting on the piggy bed sipping the wine fucking the slut on his lap...

He moans making the man infront of him disgusted. He slaps the ass of the slut who is grinding on his bulge...

??: We are also gonna attend my Loves wedding! And I'll make sure at the end I will be the one to marry her...

The main person said fucking the slut in an animalistic speed making the man infront of them to look at them with pure disgust...

Man: The girl will rather die than marrying a hoe like you bitch...

The man thought as he went away while smiling slightly. The main boss after fucking the slut shooted her exact of her forehead making her lifeless body to fell on the bed...

He looks at the dark skies which were indicating nothing right.

??: Ahhh my Love finally you will be mine tomorrow...

He said walking out of the room..

__________

Finished...

Who is the main boss?

Hint: I have mentioned him in this story before once. So remember and comment down...