Chapter-11 (Dinner)

Yn Pov:

I woke up feeling an immense pain in my head. I remembered everything due to which I smiled unknowingly. My name was written as
Mrs.Kim Yn.

I took a bath and wore this:

I went downstairs to see all of them sitting on the couches talking to each other except Jin hubby

I went towards the kitchen as I expected him to be here cooking for all of us.

I went towards him and back hugged him tightly.

Jin Pov:

I was cooking silently but my thoughts were on my cutie wife. But the chain was broken when someone hugged me from behind.

I looked towards the hand which are small and soft it means the person is my princess. Yeah I trust her. She is my only happiness.

Author Pov:

Yn: Good Evening Jinnie!

Jin: Who? Me? Jinnie?

Yn: Yeah kinda nickname why don't you like it..

Jin: Thanks I like it...

Yn: So Jinnie what are you cooking?

Jin: Dinner! Go call the boys for dinner.

(You turned him around and peck his lips softly and went away while jumping. While he was froze over there looking at your outfit.)

Jin in mind: Not gonna lie but my princess is very sexy and hot.

Saying this he again started to make dinner while thinking about you.

At Living Room:

All were talking to each other unaware of the naughty soul standing at the corner planning something mischievous.

She looked towards them all and her eyes landed on Yoongi who was sleeping like a pig...

You tip toes towards him and stand behind him so that he will not see you. But the boys who saw you gulped their saliva looking at your figure.

You were surely looking cute and sexy at the same time.

Yn: BOOOOOOOOO

Yoongi: AHHHHHHHHH

Seeing his reaction you started laughing loudly unaware that the person is glaring at your soul.
Yoongi who was death glaring you stood up furiously.

You looked upwards to see all of them looking at you. You looked at Yoongi who was death glaring.

You stood up and tried to reach till his height and peck his lips thrice. As soon as your lips touched his, all his anger was in vain which shocked the boys alot. And said: