Chapter- 18 (Jealousy)

At the end of the University:

Soon Yn bid goodbye to her classmates and was going to the limo with her husband's but someone called her...

??:YN!

He said while shouting...

Yn and her husbands turned around to see Sehun standing there while panting heavily.... She worriedly went towards him and make him stand..

Yn: What happened Sehun?

Sehun: Our dance practice for Prom!

Yn: For that you can come at our house...

Sehun: Is it okay? For you and your husband's?

Yn: Ofcourse it will be okay for us!

She said making him nod his head. Soon he bid goodbye to her....

She sat on the limo and went towards her seat... She called her Secretary!

On call:

Yn: Unnie!

Nayeon: Yes cupcake!

Yn: Unnie are you sure the Gala is tomorrow?

Nayeon: Yes dear the gala is tomorrow!

Yn: Oh okay thanks for confirming me! Bye take care!

End !

She was stressed tomorrow Gala today practice day after tomorrow Prom..

She turned her head to see her husbands looking at her...

She stand up and went towards Namjoon and sat on his lap and softly pressed her lips on his making him happy..

After five mins you broke the kiss and put your head in his chest...

After a min soft snores can be heard in the limo taking their attention..

Jungkook: Hyung did you saw her face? She looks stressed!

Taehyung: Yes Hyung Jungkook is right !

They all were looking at your sleeping figure who is in Namjoon's lap...

Soon they reached the mansion Jin asked Namjoon to keep her in her room...

Time skip at Night:

YN POV:

I woke up and saw the time it was 6:00 pm. I went towards my bathroom to take a bath... After 20 min I came out wearing...

Yn Night suit:

AUTHOR POV:

She entered downstairs to see her husband's talking with each other she went towards Jimin and sat on his lap..