Chapter- 42 (Kiss)

AUTHOR POV:

Entering inside the master bedroom of Kim Mansion the boys groaned in frustration as the little soul between them was making them hard enough from what they was..

Entering inside the room Yn examined it with her big doe eyes...

Sure that the room was changed as her life...

Biting Jin's shoulder hardly he stumbles as she got out of his grip...

She jumped happyily at the boys who were death glaring at her..

One thing was sure...

This wasn't gonna end soon...

Laughing at the poor state of Jin Yn laughs hardly at him..making him and his brothers groan..

Hosoek who was just beside her tightly grabbed her waist as he pinned her to the nearest wall...

His body was tightly pressed against hers as she looks at him with wide eyes....

Looking at the others she saw a creepy smirk plastered on their faces seeing the innocent soul between them..

Namjoon: Now are you enjoying?

He asked while walking towards her as he stood beside her and his brother around Hosoek..

Yn pouted sadly as their eyes turned dark seeing her pinkish lips to turn into a cute pout..

Lust and desire was filling their bodies and their passion for her..but their guilt was stopping them from coming closer to her...

Not to hurt her was the thing which was roaming in their minds...

Hosoek who was seeing her every movement frowned when he smelled a different cologne from her..

Hosoek: Are you drunk?

He said unknowingly as his brothers eyes were widen from the shock listening to his statement...

While Yn cutely smiles at him but soon it was turn into a cute smirk...

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to him that she could his hard erection pocking her thighs..

She just smirk and leaned closer to his face while the brothers face were sweaty seeing her sexy smirk...

She leaned towards his ears and whispered...

Yn: What happened Hobi?

She asked innocently while they can clearly see the inner devil of her...

He pulled her insanely clear that he felt her hard poking nipples on his chest..

He smirks and pinch her nipples making her moan softly...

She moans making them drool as their eyes diverted towards her body and they fisted their hands to control the lustful desire for her..

She pushed Hosoek and grabbed Jimin's hands and directly pinned him to the wall...

She smirk looking at his wide eyes..

Yn: What happened Chim?

She asked innocently and traced her hands to his body as her hands stopped at his pants making his eyes darken..

Lust and desire was filling them but will they be to control it?

Harshly detaching her away from Jimin...Jin glares at her..

Jin: Do you know what are doing?

He asked darkly as his sanity left when he saw her looking at him with the same gazes...

Yn: Yes I know...

She Whispers in his ears making him close his eyes as she kissed his forehead then his cheeks and then her gaze falled on his plump lips..

Yn: My First Kiss...

Saying this she smashed her lips on his making his eyes widened as the other brothers looks at Yn with wide eyes...

They wanted to taste what their hyung was tasting..

Her lips...

He was kissing her hungrily as if her lips were his favourite food...

Licking his lips on hers he asked her for his tongue entrance which she denied by shaking her head..

But he was not ready to take her denials as he parted grabbed her hips making her gasp as he shoved his tongue inside her mouth...

She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him with the same passion...

He looks at his brothers to see them looking at him with pleading eyes making him nodd his head..

He starts walking towards the bed as Yn was so involved into the hungry and rough kiss that she didn't noticed her surroundings....

Making her lay on the bed she opened her eyes wide as he hovered over her pressing his whole body weight on her..

He felt her hard nipples poking his chest as he pinched them making her eyes more wide...

He broke the kiss when he saw her breathing heavily...

Still hovering over her he kissed her forehead...

...........

Finished...

Get ready for the 🔞 chapter which will make you all crazy...

Thanks for the support...

Love ya..😚😚😚