Chapter: 49 (Shopping)

Author Pov:

Yn came down wearing her outfit for today's shopping as tomorrow is her marriage with Hwan..

I

n hurriedness she didn't noticed what she weared. Sitting on the dining table along with her brothers and other boys she started eating her breakfast..

She was still angry with her brothers and Kim Brother and about Hwan, she forgaved him. Knowing he is innocent and didn't knew about her much...

Minho: Princess Oppa is sorry...

She ignored him and continued eating her breakfast. Kim Brothers dark eyes were glued to her as they saw her wearing this outfit.

They didn't liked it at all..

Sehun: Yn-ahh we are really sorry sissy..

Eunwoo: Chubs please we will not do this again..

Kai: Cupcake please forgave your Oppa...

They pleaded her at same time as she didn't have any affect Beacuse yesterday she was also pleading like this..

Soo-hyun: Then why did you forgive this brat?

He asked pointing at Hwan making his eyes wide..

Hwan: Hyung why are you dragging me in this?

Taehyun:  Yah you brat because she is only talking to you not with us...

He huffed and pout in sadness..

Yn: Did he knew that I was gonna meet Mr.Jung?

They all looks at her when she spoke in cold voice and her brothers pouted looking at Hwan with fake glare..

Yn's heart melted when she saw her brothers sad and pleading eyes but for not melting she tilt her head to other side as her breath got stuck in her throat...

Seeing Kim Brothers looking at her with dark eyes. She gave them the same glare as they clench their jaws seeing her glaring at them..

Her attention again got diverted when Jongsuk speaks in sad voice making her look at him in an instant...

Jongsuk: We know Princess please forgive Oppa!

Yn: Stop this cringe. Let's go we are getting late..

She spoke in her soft and cold voice as her brothers hugged her tightly knowing she have forgiven them..

Yn: Yaah I didn't said I forgaved you all..

Beomgyu: We don't need your permission to hug you cupcake..

Yeonjun: Sorry sissy we will not do this again...