Chapter- 47 (Hug)

Author Pov:

Yn sensed the darkness lingering in the eye sof Kim Brothers. There hands were fisted as if they were stopping themselves to commit the biggest sin for beating the shit out of Zayn...

She looks back at Hwan and saw him confusingly staring at Kim Brothers.

Hwan: What are you all doing here?

He asked in an annoyed voice smirking wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her closer making her gasp seeing his sudden behaviour..

Kim Brothers clench their jaws in pure anger.

Jin: What are you doing here?

He asked Yn in his cold voice making her scoff as she wrap her arms around his neck adding fuel in anger of Kim Brothers...

Yn: Duh! I'm here to cook...

She said in a cold and bold attitude as they shutted their mouths and their eyes were boring holes at her soul which she didn't even bothered to notice..

A cooker voice made them flinch as she hugged Hwan who was smirking at Kim Brothers and smiling at Yn..

She snuggles more in his chest as he kissed her head making her eyes widen..

Hug was something Kim Brothers used to get from her early in the morning as their eyes reflected the pain of not having her at that moment...

She detached herself from him and turned around to hurriedly put the ramen in the bowl as she smiles successfully...

But her smile faded as she heard some murmuring sounds...

She looks around to see Kim Brothers and Hwan glaring at each other with their dark gazes as Hwan whilst while leaving the kitchen leaving annoyed Kim Brothers...

Yn putted her cold face back as she sees him leaving the kitchen...

She looks at Kim Brothers to see them staring at her while their hands folded on their chest and legs pressed on the counter back wards as she checks them out...

Surely my man's are handsome as hell..

She thought as she widen her eye and shakes her head declining her own thoughts..

Standing Infront of Kim Brothers Yn starts eating her Ramen while her eyes were fixed on them as their eyes were fixed on her or her body...

Her black bra was clearly seen making them clench their jaws as they heary her moaning while tasting the ramen adding more fuel against their anger...

She was tasting and intentionally moaning making them aroused listening her soft moans...

So she just smirk while putting her cold face...

She took her face out of the bowl as the sauce of Ramen was smugged on her lips making them bite their own lips in sexual needs...

Surely she had a lot control on them...

Yn: Want some?

She asked in her cold voice listening no answer she got aroused seeing their eyes got darkening with lust and pure desire for her...

She smiles and wiped her tongue on her lips and bites them making them clench their fist in need of having her so desperately...

She eated fastly seeing their boner poking from their pants which made her gulp in large quantity..

But one thing's she doesn't know is today's night is gonna be too long for her...

Finished...

Sorry for the short chapter but next chapter will be long...

And your favourite 😏😏