Chapter - 25 (Photos)

AUTHOR POV:

Yn who was shocked seeing the duality of her husband's stand up quickly and tried to escape which she knows that she can't.

Her second youngest husband Taehyung caught her in bridal style knowing how will she react.

He throwed her on bed and everyone sat around her making her gulp her saliva...

Yn: Listen today I'm tired...

She said yawning....indeed she was tired today. But the boys who thought that she is acting didn't understand it.

Jin: So Honey are you trying to escape from your punishment?

Yn: No Jinnie... I'm really tired today.

She said and laid her head in Hosoek's lap who was sitting beside her.

The others frowned seeing her dull state...

Jungkook took her arm and starts massaging it making her feel relax...he can see the tension on her face....

The others also nodded their heads and Jimin took her another arm and starts massaging it..

Jin and Yoongi who were near her legs starts massaging it...

Namjoon starts massaging her head making her feel so relax...

She doesn't even know when her eyes started being heavy...

She slept in few seconds which resulted to her soft snores....the boys chuckle at her cuteness and laid beside her sleeping....

Timeskip to Morning:

JIN POV:

I woke from my sleep to see Yn still sleeping....she looks like a baby..Today we have go to the company for some work...

I got up from the bed which is very irritating because her bed has her fragrance...

I went towards my room to take a bath.....

After 15 mins I came out in full office attire and went towards the kitchen to order the maid for cooking the breakfast...

AUTHOR POV:

Jin went towards her wife's room to see them still sleeping on each other...he smiled seeing the view Infront of him.

He shaked the other to woke them up without disturbing Yn who was sleeping like a dead person.

The others also woke from their sleep to see each others funny faces...

They all chuckled at each other and after giving a peck to their wife they exited the room to their own rooms for taking a bath.

After coming out of the bath they all went towards the dining table too see the eldest already sitting.

They all settle themselves as the youngest questioned:

Jungkook- Hyung is it necessary to leave Yn alone?

Yoongi: Yeah kook we have to leave her alone today...

Taehyung: Hyung can we come early today?

Jin: We can if we finished our work early.

Jimin: Hyung than we will try to finish our work early!

They all nodded their head not realising that two person are listening to their conversation smirking at them.

The boys stood up went to their limo after giving a note and hug to their wife who is sleeping soundly.