Chapter: 13 (Spending Time)

Author Pov:

Right now seven people are eyeing an angel sleeping in between of them snoring cutely making them chuckle at her cuteness.

All of sudden you moved a little causing them to pull their act like they were sleeping.

You wake up and stretch you arms which was revealing you half waist from behind.

All the boys who were looking at you gulped seeing you milky skin.

You turn towards them and smiled cutely and said:

Yn: Maybe You don't love me but I'll make sure that you will fall in love with me. AHH you all are so cute. My Hubbies...

You give a peck on their lips and went towards the bathroom to take a bath.

Jungkook: Hyung she is so cute... She will make us fall for her.

Jin: That's the reason I love her.

Hoseok: Hyung we should also get ready....

Taehyung: Hyung yesterday she said she will spent her time with us!

Namjoon: Then what about our cousins?

Yoongi: Don't take those bitches name infront of me.

Jimin: Hyung I doesn't want to get up her bed is so soft and comfy just like her.

Jungkook: You are right Hyung....

Jin: Boys get up she will come at any moment.

Rest: Okay!

They all get up and left the room slowly one by one.

You came back from the bath and went towards your dressing room to get ready as you have to spent time with your hubbies.....

Yn outfit:

Hair and Makeup:

Hair and Makeup:

Boots: