Chapter- 46 (Anger)

AUTHOR POV:

Huffing out in anger Yn sealed her mouth trying not to burst at anyone...

For not letting her go out for today's meeting so that's because she was doing the meeting online..

Her meeting was long time finish but she didn't bothered to come out of the room in anger..

As she laid her head on the pillows of her bed and stared at ceiling blankly..

Remembering..

That she pleaded to everyone even Kim brothers but no one listened her as she was so angry at them..

She pleaded them with her begging and pleading hands but no-one showed her any mercy to let her go out...

May be they were distracted by something...

When the Kang's and Hwan realised what they did they waited for her to come out as they felt guilty for not seeing her face from the morning..

Her brothers knew she is a happy pill but when she is angry she forgets everything and that's her power and somewhere weakness..

And about Kim Brothers their eyes got welled up with sadness and guilt as in there anger that didn't saw that she was begging on her knees to let her go..

Today was the meeting with the most successful person in the country as he is very professional and a old man with mature eyes..

Yn wanted to be special and wanted herself to escort him out of the project..

She respected Mr.Jung alot and wanted to go her company today..

Feeling restless everyone sigh as they didn't saw a single glimpse of her...

Kim Brother felt their heart was getting heavy with a bunches of guilt for not seeing her angelic face from the morning..

IN HER ROOM:

She laid her head on the pillow as sigh remembering Hwans word for their marriage..

Yn in mind: Day after tomorrow would be my marriage. What will I do then?

She thinks rolling on the bed as her stomach growls and heat rushed to her cheeks as she bite her inner cheek to control her Hunger..

Her pout became bigger as her stomach growls again with a loud noise making her huff in anger...

Damn this girl is really hungry and also angry...

Sighing and taking a bath relaxing herself she came out wearing pajamas which were comforting her stiff body..

Sure she have stuck her muscles by sitting in same position the whole day as she regretted when her legs felt numb as she exited her room with a cold face

Now revenge time...

No-one was in the whole hall, everything was dark as she walks in the kitchen like a queen giggling to herself..

Without knowing their was someone...or you can say some people gawking at her every movement trying to examine if she was angry at them or not?

Yn entered inside the kitchen her half wet hairs were making her top wet as it lightly revealed her black bra which she didn't even notice..

She took the ramen packet tossing in her hands taking out the frypan she hums at the song which she is whispering...

She place the ramen in the frypan as she turns on the stove and was ready to arrange her plates when she bumped in to someone as that person tightly catch her waist and made her stick to him..

She open her eyes darkly as she saw Hwan smiling at her nervously...

Her cold face was on as she glares at him and tries to detached away from him in Which she succeeded...

Hwan was a bit taken a back by her roughness but he knew it was his mistake also he turned her around as she glares at him...

Before she could anything Hwan holded his ears as she stares at him. He hold his ears and hung his head low feeling ashamed of himself..

Yn's eyes soften seeing tears in his eyes she knew that he didn't knew how much she wanted to go to the company. He didn't knew that she respected Mr.Jung and wanted to meet him..

Hwan started speak taking her attention and some more presence...

Hwan: I'm very sorry Yn. I didn't knew you were so much in today's project. I thought it would be a mere collaboration but I didn't knew that it was with Mr.Jung. I'm really very sorry. Please forgive me...

He said hunging his head low making her chuckle. She lifted his head with her fingers and stares at him intensely making him afraid.

What if she will not take his apology?

She hugged him tightly where Hwan was frozen in his steps as she looks at her with wide eyes trying to analyze..

Did she just hugged him by herself?

Some people fisted their palms seeing her hugging him as their hands turned in the first ready to punish her in the most sinful way but held themselves back..

For her anger as they knew they were also at mistake but their softness went away when they saw him hugging her back...

As they can clearly see that her black bra was revealing making them clench their jaw in pure anger or Jealousy...

Hwan planted some soft kisses on her neck as her eyes for wide as someone's leg. She got stiff feeling his lips on her neck doing tortures sinfully yet softly...

She clutched on his hands as she was detached away from him harshly just to meet..

The dark eyes of Kim Brothers...

Finished...

Sorry for posting late. I was busy with my studies.

Vote and comment down or else your mom will chop your asses with the sharpest knifes..

For not voting..😏