Episode 23: Birds of a Feather

"There it is up ahead. Just like your tip said!"
"You sound surprised."

The four of us ride in Kevin's car, "Not surprised. The whole thing seems a little...off." I say, staring out the window as I mess with my ring "You think it's trap? I could just keep driving." Kevin says, looking back at me. "Nah, somebody went through a lot of trouble to get us here. Let's play it out." I say with a shrug. Kevin slams on the breaks, we all look at a flipped over truck. Kevin flips on his cation lights before we get out the car. Kevin and I walk closer to the back of the truck while Ben and Gwen investigate the front.

Kevin absorbs the metal from the truck handle, he rips open the back doors. He peeks inside, I make my hand glow F/C and shine a light in the back. The second the light shines on them, a swarm of DNAliens tackle me and Kevin. I dig my nails into their skin and kick them off, Kevin and some other DNAliens roll down a cliff. He smacks into a tree, Gwen runs over to help, she shoots a ball of Mana. It explodes when it collides with the ground, the DNAliens get through into the air, leaving Kevin trying to catch his breath. "Good job. Gwenie." I say.

DNAlien spit hits the ground, I surround myself with a F/C force field. The spit hits my force field instead of me. I make them glow F/C before I shoot the DNAliens out of the air. Gwen does some flips in the air and shoots down some DNAliens. A DNAlien tackles her to the floor, it hisses angrily. I turn to help—a DNAliens throws me to the ground, I wince in pain. There's a bright green and F/C flash, "SPIDERMONKEY!" Ben shouts.

I make my leg glow F/C, I kick the DNAlien away as hard as I can. I see a blurry ball of fur run right past me, Ben starts shoot webs at all the DNAliens, they start spitting goo at him. Ben swings through the trees and continues to shoot webs at the DNAliens. The webs stick to the DNAliens' mouths and they fall to the floor, they try to peel off the webs, "Leave it on. It's supposed to be good for the complexion." Ben jokes, hopping up and down happily.

A white kidnapper van drives up, more DNAliens hop out the van. They start shoot lasers at Ben, Ben swings through the tree. I levitate some of them and throw them into the ground, a laser strikes my ear. My hearing becomes muffled, DNAliens surround me, I can't even see where Ben, Gwen, and Kevin are. I lean on Kevin's car for support...how mad would Kevin be if I threw his car at the DNAliens?

I really don't want to deal with him complaining about how long it's gonna take to fix that thing..

I frown in thought, I make my hands glow F/C before the DNAliens float into the air. I watch as they go higher and higher, I'll let them go high enough where they pass—Ben lands next to me, I yelp in surprise and the DNAliens fall. I levitate them again before they could hit the ground, the second I place them down, Ben lunges at them. Ben starts punching, kicking and scratching, the DNAliens stumble back before fleeing to the kidnapper van. The DNAliens drive off, I teleport over to Kevin and help him up, Ben follows. "Dude...I've never seen you fight like that." Kevin says, staring at Ben proudly.

Ben tilts his head and chitters in confusion, Kevin and I share confused looks. "Benji?" I ask with a confused frown. I hear a groan, another Spidermonkey leans against a tree...and this Spidermonkey has an Omnitrix symbol on his chest...I stare at the Spidermonkey nervously, "If you're not Ben..." I trail off "Who are you?" Gwen asks

The Spidermonkey leans in close, I take a step back awkwardly, "Tell me this isn't gonna be one of those evil twin things again..." Gwen sighs "I hope not." I sigh, the Spidermonkey walks over to Ben and helps him up, "Are you alright?" The Spidermonkey asks "Uh, yeah, fine. But who are you?" Ben asks "Someone who saw another Arachnichimp in trouble and did what any of us would've done." The Spidermonkey says