Episode 13: X Equals Ben Plus 2

A/N: We were bored so me and my cousin binge watched Velma...

So anyway, I start watching Mystery Incorporated and it's pretty amazing.

~|💚|~

"Can we please make a decision?"

The four of us sit in Kevin's car. I was in the front with Kevin and the Tennyson cousins were in the back. Kevin loudly slurps his smoothie, "I'm only saying it once—auto show." He says firmly "Kevin, we're going to the lake. Right, Ben? Y/N?" Gwen asks "I honestly don't care where we go." I say with a shrug, sipping my smoothie.

"We've kinda done the lake, Gwen." Ben says, Gwen huffs—there was a bright flash in front of us. My eyes widen at the frog alien in front of the car, more aliens surround the car. And they all had a weapon, we stare at them, "I don't suppose you guys wanna go to the auto show?" Ben asks as I slowly roll up my window. The aliens aim their weapons at us...

"Um, Kevin?" Ben asks, the four of us keep our hands up as the frogs aim their weapons at us. Another frog was searching the inside of Kevin's car. "Incursian warriors, packing serious ordinance." Kevin states, another not frog-like alien appears in a small flash of blue light. It looks more like a robot with a brain on the top of its head "Weapons down. Sorry, Kevin. You know Incursians." The aliens says. Ben, Gwen, and I stare at Kevin with raised eyebrows, "Raff, how you been?" Kevin chuckles, walking up to him.

The Tennyson cousins and I share confused glances as we slowly put down our arms. "Guys, this is Raff, the number 2 guy in-like-40 star systems. Raff—Gwen Tennyson." Kevin gestures to Gwen, the Incursians whispers and lean closers to her. Raff glances at us, "Tennyson? So that's Y/N and Ben?" He asks, staring at us "Yeah, that's them there," Kevin says, he notices our heavy stare "I used to talk about what I'd do to you guys." "Right...back when you were a crook." Ben says. Kevin flashes a grin, "Entrepreneur." He corrects, walking up to us.

"I kept Raff's whole empire in food and sandals." Kevin says proudly, Ben rolls his eyes. "What brings you out this way?" Kevin asks Raff "SevenSeven snatched a little girl in this system, and I really need to find her. You're the only earth fellow I know. She wore the royal color. Seen anybody like that?" Raff asks. "Wait, SevenSeven? Like SixSix, that guy we used to fight?" I ask. Raff turns to me, "He's the same race as SixSix, but far more dangerous." He explains.

"Yeah, 11 more dangerous." Gwen says, we all stare at her in silence before continuing, "We'll help you." Ben says with a smile. "Why should we? He's more of a work friend." Kevin says "Geez, you suck as a friend." I snort, shaking my head at him. Kevin rolls his eyes, "Really? I thought I've improved." He says mockingly. A voice plays on the radio in Kevin's car:

"People of earth, this is Lord Emperor Milleous. Your errand boy SevenSeven has one deca-rotation to return Princess Attea to me before I blow your pathetic planet to dust. With the unstopped Incursian Conquest Ray."

Kevin lets out an annoyed sigh, "Where do we start?" He asks "There's gonna be a panic. Earth doesn't get death threats every day." Ben says seriously. "Nah, it's a Tachyon-Burst transmission. Earth radios don't receive faster-than-light transmissions." Kevin says "But the emperor doesn't know that." Gwen says. Raff stares at the purple cloth, "If you have a gizmo to beat SevenSeven's cloaking tech, then we could track him." Raff states, Gwen takes the cloth.

"If this was hers and either you or Y/N can teleport, we're practically done." She says before her eyes start to glow. The cloth floats into the air, Gwen shuts her eyes "Got her," She says, the cloth drops "She's at Grande Mandre Dam...and she's fighting back." "I recommend you teleport us, Nutjob gets a little...stupid around water.." Kevin tells Raff. I glare at him, Raff teleports all of us to the top dam. "Down there!" Ben says, pointing at the bottom of the dam. I watch the princess kick SevenSeven in the face. Something pushes my back, propelling me, Ben, and Raff forward. The dam bursts and Gwen screams, Ben grabs my arm before I could go any further. Raff and his soldiers in front of us were washed away by the water.