Episode 17: Save the Last Dance

A/N: 🚪💥 I'M BACK! MUHAHAHAHAHAH-

Warning: there are some slightly more mature scenes in this chapter.

Nothing heavy in detail, but if you don't like the idea of "spicier" moments with Ben...then some scenes you might wanna skip. Ok? Ok. On we go! I've been excited for the this one.

~|💚|~

"Anything new with your powers?" Ben asks, I hold onto him as we ride on his bike. "Not much. They're still MIA. I'm starting to feel like how I didn't before." I sigh, Ben glances over his shoulder for a second. He tenses up, "When you stopped using your powers? He asks "No, more like before I even know about my powers. Y'know when we were kids. I feel...normal, but I feel weird because I feel normal. Even the voices in my head are gone." I sigh. "What about Harmony?" Ben asks "Haven't seen or heard them since last week," I mumble, remembering what they told us—

A car swerves behind us, I yelp and cling on to Ben as he tries to regain control of the bike. "Hey! Student drivers!" Ben shouts, the car continues to speed right past us, it crashes into a parked car before it continues to wildly speed down the road. Ben stops his bike, we share concerned glances, "That's no joyride." Ben mumbles in concern. "Good luck, I'll be worthlessly cheering you on from the sidelines." I sigh, patting his back. Ben turns and quickly kisses my cheek. "You're not worthless, N/N." He states, he hits down on the Omnitrix and turns into Big Chill.

"Big Chill!"

Ben leaps into the sky and flies after the car, I stay with the bike. I smile sadly, watching Ben fly away.

~💚~

I watch Kevin fix his car while Ben's in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Gwen walks up, I wave at her, she waves back. Gwen stands over Kevin, he hasn't notice her, Gwen throws a pamphlet down in front of him.

She lets out a loving sigh, Kevin doesn't react. Gwen frowns and sighs more loudly and aggressively-and again, Kevin doesn't react. Gwen rolls her eyes before wrapping Mana around Kevin's ankle. She drags him from under his car, "Hey!" He yelps in shock. Gwen looks at him with her hands in her hips, "What?" Kevin sighs, Gwen gestures to the pamphlet beside him.

He sighs and picks it up. Kevin sits up as he starts to read it, "Oh look. They're having a formal dance at my school on Friday." Gwen says, Kevin frowns in confusion, "What, you want me to take you to the dance?" He asks. Gwen grins victoriously, "Great! Pick me up at 7." She says, walking off.

"What?! Wait!" He says nervously, standing up. Gwen continues to walk away, "Oooh. You and Gwen are going to the next level~" I tease, Kevin shoots me a glare before he stares at the pamphlet. Ben walks into the garage, smelling extra minty. "I cannot stress enough the importance of flossing." He says, Aw, I remember when Sandra and Carl used to hold him down to get him to floss. He's come so far. "Uh...huh..." Kevin says, Ben holds up a piece of metal, "I found this in my teeth. I think something might be going wrong with my powers." Ben sighs, looking at the metal.

I stand up and take a look at it, "Geez, Benji. Did you eat a car or something?" I ask "No, I don't think so..." Ben says. "Uh huh...what do you know about girls?" Kevin mumbles, Ben looks at him and then looks at me, "Um...Ok...that has nothing to do with my problem. What's wrong with him?" Ben asks me "Gwen asked him out and now he's loosing his sh*t." I state "Oh." Ben says. Kevin reads the pamphlet with a nervous frown, "Gwen's school is having some dance." Kevin states.