1-10

You sat watching the show from a separate table, enjoying the show they put on, especially when Dracula joined, putting on the performance of a lifetime to make up for all of the ones he missed.

"Singing in the air- Now I don't have a care, I'm waiting for the zing that we share," He pulled your table forward, cupping your face, "singing in the rain, now I'm feeling no pain."

"It's a real-time for celebrating, 'cause you're my zing." He pulled you in, walking with you towards the crowd with everyone else.

The party was loud and hectic, but fun, though the tension was a lot.

Thankfully, your spouse understood that it was very overwhelming, taking you back to your penthouse to wind down.

-.-

Dracula sighed, looking through the final plans for hotel renovations and expansion, He stuck his right hand out by his ear expectantly, but nothing came.

He sat straighter, turning around to see that you weren't there. His heart dropped as he slowly stood up, looking around for where you could be.

Usually, you would put your face in-between his head and his hand, your hands would slip around his torso, holding him with one hand while the other held his hand to your face.

Dracula walked into the bedroom, seeing pink smoke exit through the slits of the bathroom doorway.

The intoxicating fumes became almost too much for him, yet he tried his hardest to hold himself together.

You left the bathroom in his robe, surprised to see him standing outside of the doorway for you, you stared at him, then lower, "Would you like me to remove the tension, Oh Great Dark One?"

He approached, "I don't think that's necessary."

You felt his hands gently grip your waist, "What happened to 'only when it's necessary'?"

"I think it's about time we change those rules," he lifted you up onto the table in the corner, "And frankly, my darling, you're too alluring to not want a taste."

His hands slid under the robe and up your back, he enjoyed the warmth he could rarely feel.

Your husband sensually grabbed at your waist, pulling you in for a kiss. Your hips rolled forwards toward him, wanting to be closer, "Sufletul meu," you whispered tenderly.

He groaned, responding softly, "întregul meu," he buried his face in your chest as you breathed heavily, purple mist starting to leave his body.

You looked him in the eyes as he spoke quietly, "I want to make this work. I want to love you, but only if you could love me."

You cupped his face, holding him gently as he leaned into the warmth, whispering back, "I think I can love you."

His breath hitched as he quickly grabbed your face and kissed you, purple mist flooding out of the door, "I can't explain it, I just adore you."

You smiled, knowing full well, "I know." You kissed him deeply, pushing back into his frame that towered over yours.

-.-

The paint wasn't as messy as you thought it would be. You had never decorated anything, making Johnny think you were a minimalist when he first walked into the room, but in reality, you were just a busy woman who never had the chance to redesign your living space.

You and Johnny had just finished painting the living room and moved onto the kitchen, while Mavis and her father put together furniture while the paint dried.