1-2

You hadn't let go of Mavis since you had gotten back, but she had stopped crying after fifteen minutes. She still held you tight, her head buried in your chest.

You heard someone approach and the shrunken head speak, "Dad was right..."

"Sweetie pie? Have you returned so soon?" You could hear Dracula's voice from the other side of the door.

"You can come in Drac." You held her still, Dracula gently closing the door behind him and sitting on the bed.

Mavis let go and hugged her father hard, "So how was the big world? How was it out there?"

Dracula could smell something familiar, yet couldn't place what, "Dad, you were right, humans were everything you said. They tried to bite my toes, and feed me garlic bread! There was fire and pitch forks..."

Dracula smelt iron and checked Mavis, "Did they hurt you? Let me see, let me see."

He searched her arms and face, "Dad, I wasn't the one who got hurt. There was a priest with a crucifix... and mom..."

Dracula's heart dropped as he stood up swiftly to see what was wrong, "Oh, my sweet-fang," he pulled closer, "let's get you patched up, yes?"

"Mavis, I'm going to take Y/n to Eunice so she can get stitches. If she was really touched by a crucifix, it will take her a while to regain her power and to regenerate." He kissed the top of Mavis's head.

"You can stay as long as you want before you decide to explore again, okay?" He said gently.

"Dad, I don't want to leave again. I'm staying in the hotel..." Mavis curled up in a ball.

"Oh, that's okay." Dracula nodded, helping you on your feet when your legs gave out.

You were barely conscious. He carried you bridal style as he had someone call for Eunice to help stitch you up. Drac felt awful for you getting caught in the crossfire, seeing the outline of the crucifix was more than enough to make him almost cry.

-.-

Eunice was a decent seamstress, "You know, I have lots of experience with sewing because of Frank, he doesn't take such good care of himself. Hah! I bet if I wasn't here, he'd be falling apart!"

You nodded as Dracula watched you, "I'll send some food up, or someone to get you. You should get some food and fresh air."

He kissed your head and walked out, breathing a sigh of relief as he closed the door. You bother were safe, that's what matters

"...Eunice? Are you good with color schemes? Marketing and such?" You winced as she pulled the thread to tie it off.

"I'm not sure what you mean?" She responded, making sure to cover all of the burn with ointment.

"Do you remember those white, latex boots from my 2002 collection? How would you set them on a stand or recommend for someone to wear them?" You asked as she bandaged the sore wound.

"Well, I personally, love that white, latex, pencil skirt from the 1990s autumn collection and the 70s red-knit sweater with the matching head band and earrings.

You smiled, "Eunice, " You stood up, "thank you for patching me up," you opened the door, "and... I look forward to working with you in the future."

You closed the door and heard her squeal, smiling to yourself you decided to head downstairs, seeing Mavis and Wanda in the distance.

You walked slow since your body still hurt from the power surge and apparating Mavis home.

You stopped walking when you heard someone call for you. You looked around, then stopped when you saw a floating pair of glasses in front of you.

"Hello, Griffin." You smiled as he was caught off guard.

"Ah! You- you know my name?" He looked at you, confused.

You laughed, "of course I do! Why wouldn't I?"

"You really are an angel, aren't you?" Griffin said under his breath.

"I'm sorry?" You asked him, when he started panicking.

"Oh! Nothing! Nothing! I heard about your injury and wanted to help in any way I could. Would you like help down the stairs?" Griffin asked as you smiled at him.

"That would be lovely, thank you." You accepted his arm as he helped you down the first flight of stairs, making conversation as best as you could.

-.-

Soon after you approached the foyer, you heard screaming and saw a broom with a boy on it fly fast towards Mavis and Wanda, Dracula was panicking, trying to catch him.

He knocked Mavis off of the stairs and on the ground floor, they looked at each other before Dracula separated them, "Mavis! Honey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, who's that?" Mavis asked.

"Him? Oh, that's nobody." He chuckled.

"Please, dad." Mavis rolled her eyes at her father as you walked swiftly down the stairs, "Dad?" The boy freaked out.

"Yeah, the daughter of Dracula. Everybody freaks out at first." Mavis swiped loose hair behind her ear.

"Dracula!" The boy's face was covered by Dracula's cape and you pulled him back.

"Are you alright?" He froze in terror, seeing you in demon form.

"Oh, my apologies," You morphed into your human form and helped him off of the ground, "Y/n of the Inferno. Your hands are all scraped, and your knees. Let me help patch you up."

"Oh, no need! We have to go! Right now!" Dracula said, disappearing with the boy.

You gave Mavis a look before looking back at the way your husband left.

-.-

"Woah, so, you weren't wearing any clothes, or were they just bat-sized?" The boy asked.

"Who is he." Drac turned around in surprise, "and don't lie to me Dracula."

"Honey-bat... he's a... a party planner!" He gave you a nervous smile as he continued to explain the purpose of having him.

"You're my age?" Mavis smiled widely.

"Yeah... well, that depends... how old are you?" The kid asked.

"118" Mavis smiled, looking at him expectantly.

"ONE EIGHT- yeah, I'm one twenty one..." He gave you a nervous smile as you approached.

You hugged the boy, "I look forward to working with you on this party," you pulled Dracula by his collar, "You have some explaining to do."

"I know, but for now, you should visit the Succubus Sauna, it will help you regain power and strength! I know you don't like it in there, but we made it especially for your people who come to visit." He smiled.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine, but I'm wearing clothes."