"Nothing" I leant my back against the window and stretched my leg out across the other seat.

I pulled my laptop out of my bag and began getting to work. All the team's voices were loud on the bus and I couldn't concentrate. Pulling out my headphones I began to play some Chase Atlantic and filtered through some videos that I was going to put on our instagram.

About an hour into the journey my phone began to buzz with an incoming call. Picking it up I smiled seeing Indigo's name on the screen.

"Hey bab-"

"You need to search your name right now on Google" she cut me off practically screaming and I couldn't help but feel my heart drop.

Opening up a new tab I searched my name and my mouth fell open at all the articles that had been published this morning.

"What the fuck?" I clicked on the first article and read it looking at all the photos that had been put on there.

"It's all over instagram too, one of those WAG pages posted it and you're now the talk of the whole hockey community"

From the corner of my eye I watched as Dallas pulled off his headphones and looked over at me. I felt a cold sweat break out on my brow and I felt sick to my stomach. I had just got my name out of the press and now it was back in there with an untrue statement.

"Indi I'm going to have to call you back" I hung up the phone and pulled up instagram seeing the original post.

"What's wrong?"

Dallas' voice rang out through the bus that was seemingly too quiet compared to what it was before.

"Damn Jethro why didn't you tell us about you and Evie" a deep voice calls out and I can't place who it was.

Dallas sits up straighter and snatches the phone out of my hand looking at the instagram post that had started it all.

"This isn't funny" I said to Dallas who was looking at me with no emotion on his face

"I'm not laughing" I rolled my eyes at his stupid response.

"I just got my name out of the press, I really don't need this. We were literally just having dinner" my breathing began to pick up as I dropped my phone. All these panic attacks were really starting to get exhausting, could the universe not give me a break for five minutes.

Before I knew it Dallas was getting up and moving my stuff off the spare seat and coming to sit next to me.

"Evangeline breathe" his voice was quiet and deep but there was a tone of domination in there that was making my lungs begin to move again.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him so that my head was resting on my chest as his hand tangled in my hair. I felt my breathing go back to normal as Dallas' hand moved over my hair in a soothing manner.