CHAPTER 26

VIKRAM POV….

"What are you doing?" She asked, I am sure she would be shocked doing all this and helping her in household chores which she never imagined me doing even in her wildest dreams.

"Helping you with cleaning. You must be tired. Go to your room, I will wash the utensils" I said leaving her all shocked.

I could sense her gaze over me as I could feel it.

She came closer and pinched me hard on my biceps but as I am 'sakht launda' I didn't bulge.
(Sorry for the choice of word though)

I looked at her hard, wanting to make her look scared but being Sassy Saanvi, she didn't even look scared.

"Why are you doing this? Are you helping me out?" She asked. Nope, not asked, she just inquired about me 'trying to help her just because she fucked on my fingers' bullshit.

I stood straight as put the cloth on the table

"What is your problem Saanvi? Here I am helping you out because you might be tired as you made so much for breakfast. Just because bhabhi liked your hand made food, I am helping you in return. For me, bhabhi is more important and I can do anything for her. So take it as a gift from my side" I said and went inside the kitchen

To be honest, I am helping her not because of bhabhi but because of her.

I don't want to confess it but she did her best to make bhabhi feel comfortable and took care of bhabhi's pregnancy.

This is the least I could do for her.

I didn't know about the gifts, otherwise I would have asked Krish to buy something for her.

I came inside the kitchen at that time because I wanted her to act like a lovey-dovey wife in front of them.

I don't want bhabhi to take any type of stress or Bhai won't leave me.

If Bhai gets to know about my action of marrying her then I will be straight 6 feet deeper.

Why would I even do that with her? I never want any type of relationship with her. Whether it's emotional or physical.

But damn when I look into her eyes when I was tasting it, that look of her made me so hard, that I wanted to go inside of her so hard

Shi-

Forget about her. Forget about what happened today between us Vikram or else your mind will explode.

Alaya wouldn't have to know about any of these things. That would be better.

She is already in India. I will meet her tomorrow.

Thank God that she is back in town. I just hope she won't get to know about this marriage thing.

As I washed the utensils, I could feel her behind my back.

"Can we talk?" She said taking a sip of water and leaning on the fridge making me look at her.

I washed my hands and looked at her. She is standing in front of me. She is wearing my t-shirt and pj. This t-shirt was gifted by Alaya as she loves this color on me but I never liked this on me.

This t-shirt is the only one who faced my hatred but as Alaya loved it, I couldn't throw it out.

But I don't know why I am liking this t-shirt today. This looks so good on her but I won't confess it to her.

She looks like a seducer right now. If I again do that deed with her then I am sure she would not reject that.

But I won't do that. That was a mistake.