CHAPTER 11

SAANVI POV.....

No one ever said that to me. A WHORE! A fucking whore. Am I looking like one? What have I done with him that he is now blaming me and calling me with names?

I never give a come-close-to-me type vibes. I was the one who always tries to go far away from him.

When I was taking a shower I then remember that I didn't take my clothes with me. So after shower, I wrap towel around my body and come outside. I was wiping my wet hairs with another towel in front of vanity.

I have all the rights to come to my room all naked.
He was the one who come inside of my room without a knock.

He was the one who ogle me up to down. Bastard!

Now, I am not even safe in my own room. What the actual fuck ☠️

I was thinking about Amara. What if her family comes here before her marriage then?

I know that my dad is here and no one could harm her here but I am still worried for her. From childhood she is an emotional one and hurt herself easily.

I just hope Sameer takes good care of her.

I was thinking all this when that bastard came and then said that word to me. I was shocked that he came inside of my room without knocking the door and watched me from up to down.

I felt naked in front of him. Hell! I was naked and still am naked.

I was so shocked that he called me with that name. I thought he is different from others. Making me irritated was a different thing but calling me a whore is 360 degree different thing.

I was shocked when he come close to me, smelled my fragrance, touched my nose with his nose, and rubbed my arms from his filthy hands.

His touches was sensual. His touches was doesn't feel like creep to me tbh.

Wait,

What an actual flying fuck 😳

No Saanvi, don't think like this.

Think that....
That touch makes me gross now. I feel like humiliated. Heck! He humiliated me. He hurt me. He disappointed me. He destructs my self-respect in front of me.

No one ever dare to call me with names and him; how dare he say something like this?

I now can't even dare to look myself in front of mirror. He is a bastard. What does he think of himself? Who is even interested in him?

Who even wants to marry a guy like him who doesn't even know how to respect a girl? He thinks of other women as whore, he thinks others just like him.

I won't let anyone harm me or my self-respect and most importantly my family's upbringing.

This is the most precious thing for me. My dad's upbringing will never be getting wrong nor will I let anyone point a finger on it.

He just didn't even point his finger on my character but he did point on my family members' character.

I never knew what mother love is, but I still count my mother's upbringing in my life. She plays the major role in my life after my family.

I will never let that happen.

Even if he is our guest, I don't mind making him understand straight in his shitty head.

He is no one in my life. Bloody No One!

I brushed my cheeks with my fingers just to wipe my tears which are flowing continuously.

I am not some poor girl who will sit in the corner and cry her heart out just because he said something to my character.