Chapter 30 - Gridlock (1)

•*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙻𝙸𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂

...𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙿𝙾𝙽𝚂."

•*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.
TARDIS...

Martha had returned to her temporary room in the Tardis for a short nap, leaving the Doctor and Andrea by themselves in the console room.

Andrea was sitting on one of the pilot seats, staring at her nails in boredom as she tried to ignore the burning stare from the Doctor. She let out a sigh before lifting her eyes away from her nails and towards the Doctor.

"Is there a reason you are staring at me so intensely?" Andrea asks as the Doctor remains silent and instead moves around the console and takes a seat beside her. Andrea moves to stand up but a hand wrapping around her wrist and pulling her back into the seat prevents her from leaving. The Doctor lifts Andrea's hand up to his face with an inquisitive stare before a small smile graces his face.

"What are you smiling about?" Andrea asks blankly as the Doctor continues to smile to himself.

"You repainted your nails" The Doctor states as Andrea looks down at her fingernails with a frown.

"And?" Andrea questions, slightly confused as to what the Doctor was insinuating.

"You repainted them pink, we both know that you hate the colour pink" The Doctor explains with a hopeful grin as a memory flashes through Andrea's mind briefly.

"What colour do you want on yours?" Andrea asks looking at the variety of colours

"Pink to match yours obviously" Rose says with a smile as Andrea huffs

"Should have known that was why you painted my nails pink" Andrea replies

"That and I know how much you hate the colour pink" Rose says smugly laughing at the grimace on Andrea's face as she looks at her pink nails.

"It was the only colour nail varnish I could find" Andrea replies with a shrug as she tugs her hand away from the Doctor's grasp.