Chapter 19 - The Age of Steel (2)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳

𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆...

...𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙴."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

WITH THE DOCTOR AND ANDREA...

"Doctor, did that one just move?" Moore asks hesitantly

"It's just the torchlight. Keep going, come on." The Doctor reassures as a cyberman moves near them.

"They're waking up. Run!" The Doctor shouts as Andrea mimics the Doctor.

"It's just the torchlight" Andrea mocks as they run with rows of cybermen now following behind them.
They get to a ladder at the end of the tunnel.

"Get up! Quick! They're coming! Open it! Open it!" Moore shouts as the Doctor goes to open the trapdoor whilst Andrea watches the approaching cybermen.

"Get up! Quick! Quick!" Moore instructs as they all climb up the ladder. The Doctor used his screwdriver to seal the trapdoor again.

"Well, that was exciting wasn't it" Andrea says with a smile as the other two catch their breathe.

WITH ROSE...

"Units upgraded now six thousand five hundred. Repeat. Six thousand five hundred and rising." A cyberman says before stopping the procession at Rose. Pete is right behind her.

"You will wait." The Cyberman says before moving away.

"You okay?" Pete asks

"No." Rose responds

"Chamber six now open for human upgrading. All reject stock will be incinerated." The cyberman says as a woman walks into a chamber. Multiple blades whir into action, then a Cyber head is lowered. Complete Cybermen walk out of chambers and clomp away.

"Any sign of Jackie?" Pete asks hopefully as a Cyberman walks up to them.

"You are Peter Tyler. Confirm you are Peter Tyler." The cyberman speaks

"Confirmed." Pete responds

"I recognise you. I went first. My name was Jacqueline Tyler." The Cyberman says as Pete and Rose gasp in horror.