Chapter 2 - End of the World (3)

EDITED 25/01/23
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

EDITED 25/01/23⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢...

..𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍...

...𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜...

... 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
INSIDE THE TARDIS

Andrea , Rose and The Doctor have just come back from their trip to get chips. Andrea has returned to her room to relax after the stressful day.

As soon as she enters the room she quickly rushes into the shower and begins to wash the dirt from her hands that had accumulated over the day. As she stands in the shower , her thoughts fall back to what the Doctor had told them earlier about how his home was destroyed and he's the only one of his kind left.

Andrea can sympathise with him in the aspect of being the only one of their kind , although she never had anyone else to begin with so she can't sympathise with the pain of losing her entire home planet and people but she does know what it feels like to lose her family.

After showering , Andrea changes into her pyjamas and gets into bed. It doesn't take long for sleep to come but unfortunately this sleep was not without nightmares. Actually it's quite rare for Andrea to be able to sleep without nightmares , normally if she has someone next to her like Rose , it's easier to sleep but other times she doesn't sleep at all in order to avoid them. Of course , she doesn't need to sleep but she likes to still do the mundane acts of a human as it reminds her of what she once had.

THE NIGHTMARE

Andrea opens her eyes to find that she's in some sort of woods. These woods bring her some sense of peace and familiarity so she starts walking around until she sees a figure in the distance.

Andrea walks up to the mysterious figure only to realise that it was her mother.

" Mum" Andrea says with tears in her eyes as she ran towards the figure only to stop when she sees the look of hatred in her mothers eyes.