Chapter 16 - School Reunion (3)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂 𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴

...𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙴𝙼𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TARDIS...

Mickey had just finished touring the Tardis with Rose whilst Andrea returned to her room to paint whilst the Doctor decides where to take Mickey for his first adventure.

"Rose" The Doctor says as they re enter the console room.

"Yes?" Rose says walking over to the Doctor, Mickey following behind her.

"Here" The Doctor says holding out the money her owed from their bet the other day.

"Thanks" Rose says smugly but before she can take the money the doctor pulls it away from her grasp.

"Before I give this to you, I was wondering if you would be able to answer a few questions of mine in order to help me with something" The Doctor says with a smile as Rose snatches the money from the Doctors hand.

"Fine, but only because you asked so nicely" Rose says back

"Okay so Mickey, where would you take Rose on a date?" The Doctor asks looking towards the pair

"Umm, well we would probably go down to the pub or something or go out for dinner" Mickey answers as Roses confused expression suddenly turns into a smug one.

"Why are you asking Doctor?, got someone you want to take on a date?" Rose teases as the Doctor looks anywhere but Roses teasing stare.

"No,no..." The doctor denies but Rose doesn't let up her stare

"Fine, yes, I have someone I want to take on a date, and your insight would be really helpful" The Doctor says as Rose immediately smiles already knowing who the Doctor is speaking about.

"Well, you'll want to do something that they like" Rose comments as the Doctor nods in understanding.

"Say for example, Andrea likes art and nature, so for her an art gallery and then a picnic in some romantic natural setting would be perfect for her" Rose says with a wink