Chapter 27 - The Runaway Bride (1)

•*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕...

...𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍."

•*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

TARDIS...

A flush of gold particles appear in the Tardis next to Andrea and the Doctor who stare in shock as a woman materialises dressed in a wedding dress.

"What?" The Doctor says in shock

"Who are you?" Donna questions

"But..." The Doctor starts looking at the mysterious woman before turning to Andrea who just shrugs her shoulders in response, too emotionally drained right now to even begin to understand what was happening.

"Where am I?" Donna asks

"What?" The Doctor repeats

"What the hell is this place?" Donna shouts angrily

"What? You can't do that. I wasn't. We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did..." The Doctor rambles on as he continues to stare at the woman as if she was the alien.

"Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me right now where am I?" Donna says sternly looking between the couple who just stared back at her blankly.

"You're inside the Tardis" Andrea says bluntly

"The what?" Donna questions

"The Tardis." The Doctor answers

"The what?" Donna repeats confused

"The Tardis!" The Doctor shouts back

"The what?" Donna says again as the Doctor lets out a sigh and Andrea slightly smirks at how easily this woman has annoyed the Doctor.

"It's called the Tardis." Andrea speaks up again

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things." Donna replies