Chapter 11 - Bad Wolf (Part 1)

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜

𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜...

...𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

With The Doctor and Andrea...

Andrea groans as she holds her head as a ringing is heard in her ears. She tries to stand up to find her and the Doctor stuck in what looks like a closet.

"Where are we?" Andrea questions rubbing her temples trying to remember anything at all.

"What is it? What's happening?" The Doctor says once he comes to and realises they are in a cupboard before he falls out of the door, Andrea close behind.

"Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you in there? They never said you were coming, let alone two people at once." Lynda says surprised

"What happened? I was..." The Doctor asks before stopping once he realises he can't remember anything other than himself and Andrea.

"Careful now. Oh! Oh, mind yourself! Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles your head. I was sick for days. All right? So, what's your name then, sweetheart?" Lynda asks as Andrea walks off to the Doctor to help him steady himself.

"The Doctor and this is Andrea I think. I was, er. I don't know, what happened? How?" The Doctor asks looking towards Andrea incase she remembers but she only shrugs her shoulders in response.

"You got chosen." Lynda replies

"Chosen for what?" Andrea questions confused

"You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't that brilliant?!" Lynda says happily as Andreas eyes drift over towards a pink screen with a stylised eye on it where a young man in a t-shirt is not amused.

"That's not fair. We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then they come swanning in." The man says angrily as the Doctor and Andrea just tilt their heads confused at his outburst.