Chapter 24 - Fear Her (3)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙸𝙵 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴

...𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙶𝙾 𝚄𝙿 𝙸𝙽 𝚂𝙼𝙾𝙺𝙴"

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TARDIS...

Andrea and the Doctor are currently in the kitchen, tidying away the bits and pieces they had used to make dinner.

"Doctor, can you feel it too?" Andrea asks concerned

"The feeling that something bad is about to happen" The Doctor replies as Andrea nods her head in agreement.

"Yes I do, but there's not much we can do about it, it's just a feeling after all, maybe we will be lucky and nothing bad will happen" The Doctor says optimistically

"But what that thing said about Rose dying in battle, what if that is what is going to happen?, I can't lose her Doctor" Andrea says quietly as the Doctor approaches her from behind wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her.

"Everything will be fine my love, Me, you and Rose will continue to travel around in the Tardis for as long as she wants. Nothing will take her away from us" The Doctor reassures

"But what if we do lose her?" Andrea asks looking up at the Doctor who places a comforting kiss on her forehead.

"We won't" The Doctor replies confidently trying to soothe Andreas nerves.

"Well, I'm going to go spend some time with Rose, you are welcome to join if you want" Andrea says grabbing some popcorn and sweets.

"No, I wouldn't want to interrupt your girls night" The Doctor says playfully as Andrea rolls her eyes and leaves the kitchen making her way towards Roses room and knocking on the door.

"Come in" Rose shouts as Andrea enters her arms filled with snacks.

"What's this for?" Rose asks sitting up in her bed

"Well, I thought we could have a girls night since we haven't had one in a while" Andrea says with a shrug as Rose nods enthusiastically