Chapter 5 - Dalek (1)

EDITED - 01/03/2023
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢,𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚒𝚝

𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚒𝚝...

...𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The Tardis materialises in dimly lit area with carpeting and display cases.

"So what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asks confused as to why they were here.

"Don't know. Some kind of signal drawing the Tardis off course." The Doctor replies

"Where are we?" Andrea asks as she looks around as her eyes adjust to the darkness of the room as she looks round to what seems to be a museum.

"Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground." The Doctor says

"And when are we?" Rose questions

"Two thousand and twelve." The Doctor responds as he looks at a display case.

"God, that's so close. So I should be twenty six." Rose says jokingly causing Andrea to smile.

The Doctor finds the light switch, and things become more clear.

" Blimey. It's a great big museum." Rose says in shock

"An alien museum. Someone's got a hobby. They must have spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite, moon dust. That's the milometer from the Roswell spaceship." The Doctor says looking around the room at the different artefacts.

"That's a bit of Slitheen! That's a Slitheen's arm. It's been stuffed." Rose says as Andrea and the Doctor move towards another display case.

"Oh, look at you." The Doctor says

" What is it?" Andrea asks looking at what is a head of a Cyberman.

"An old friend of mine. Well, enemy. The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit. I'm getting old." The Doctor says solemnly.