Chapter 13 - The Christmas Invasion. (Part 1)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙸 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄

𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄...

... 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚂
𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TYLERS FLAT...

In the Tyler's flat, Jackie is decorating the white plastic Christmas tree and putting presents under it. She looks at the one for Rose and Andrea and gazes wistfully into the distance.
Meanwhile, at Mickey's work, Noddy Holder is screaming 'Merry Christmas' on the radio when another sound can be faintly heard above it and John's hammering.

"Hey, turn that down. Turn it off, Stevo. Turn that off! John, shut up!" Mickey shouts as a familiar whooshing sound is heard and Mickey immediately runs off. Meanwhile Jackie hears it too.

"Rose!" Jackie shouts as she runs out of the flat bumping into Mickey

"Mickey!" Jackie shouts

"Jackie, it's the Tardis!" Mickey shouts back

"I know, I know, I heard it. They're alive, Mickey. I said so, didn't I? They're alive!" Jackie says in happiness

"Just shut up a minute." Mickey says quietening Jackie

"Well, where is it then?" Jackie says questionably as the Tardis comes out of the vortex in mid air and bounces off one block of flats, a second and a third before avoiding a post office van and finally crashing into a set of waste bins. The Doctor opens the door, still in t-shirt and leather jacket.

"Here we are then, London. Earth. The Solar System. We did it. Jackie. Mickey. Blimey! No, no, no, no, hold on. Wait there. I've got something to say. There was something I had to tell you, something important. What was it? No, hold on, hold on. Hold on, shush, shush, shush, shush. Oh, I know! Merry Christmas!" The Doctor says with a smile before he collapses onto the floor right in-front of Mickey and Jackie as Andrea and Rose rush out of the Tardis.

"What happened? Is he all right?" Rose questions her mum and boyfriend as Andrea kneels down next to the Doctor to check he's okay.