Chapter 17 - The Girl in the Fireplace (3)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙲

...𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚂 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂...

...𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙴.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TARDIS...

After reading Reinettes letters the Doctor and Andrea both quietly made their way to their rooms, wanting to have some time to themselves.

As soon as Andrea entered her room she headed straight for her art workbench. Tying her hair back and pulling an apron on she immediately sat down and started painting. Andrea never had an image in mind when she was painting to release her emotions, whatever she needed up painting was normally a subconscious representation of her emotions.

After several hours of painting, Andrea decides she has let go of all the emotions she was holding in. So she finishes up the part she was on before cleaning up her work station and then hopping in the shower to clean herself off.

Whilst in the shower she is blissfully unaware of the Doctor entering her room in search of her. Of course once he heard that she was in the shower he was going to leave and come back later but his eye caught the painting that he assumed she had just finished before getting in the shower.

Of course as much as he admires her artwork, he can't help but think about the deeper meaning behind the painting

Of course as much as he admires her artwork, he can't help but think about the deeper meaning behind the painting. Why was it so dark? What does it represent?. Then his eyes catch another painting that looks reasonably new, maybe a day old or so.