Chapter 12 - The Parting of Ways ( Part 1)

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"𝚆𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝙰𝚁 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜

"𝚆𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝙰𝚁
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜...

...𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝
𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚞𝚜 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴...

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜
𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚈 𝚞𝚜."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Inside the Dalek Spaceship...

"You know the Doctor. You understand him. You will predict his actions." The Dalek commands as Andrea takes a seat on the floor crossing her legs.

"Ok...I predict..." Andrea says with a smile
"...that you guys are fucked"

"Predict! Predict! Predict!" The Daleks chant

"Tardis detected in flight." A Dalek announces

"Launch missiles. Exterminate." The other Dalek shouts

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Andrea warns
"You've already taken me from the Doctor and that's a big no no and now you are trying to destroy his ship with him along with it. And I thought that I had a death wish but you guys are taking it to the next level" Andrea mocks as she stands up looking into the eye of the closest Dalek.

In the Tardis...

"We've got incoming!" Jack announces

The Dalek missiles strike the Tardis, and there is a big fireball in the vacuum of space.

"The extrapolator's working. We've got a fully functional forcefield. Try saying that when you're drunk." Jack says happily

"And for my next trick." The Doctor says with a smirk as the Tardis materialises around Andrea and the nearest Dalek.

"Rea get down!" The Doctor shouts as Andrea immediately ducks out the way and makes her way over towards Rose who immediately engulfs her in a hug.

"Exterminate!" The Dalek says as it fires and misses. Jack takes out the Dalek with the modified Defabricator.

"Took you long enough"Andrea says making her way towards the Doctor with a smirk on her face.
The Doctor pulls her into his embrace holding onto her as if he's scared she'll disappear again.