Chapter 14 - A New Earth (1)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

...𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙳𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙸𝙽 𝙴𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TARDIS...

The Doctor and Andrea are stood around the console of the Tardis as they watch Rose say goodbye to Mickey and Jackie.

"It's good to have you back Doctor" Andrea says breaking the comfortable silence between the two of them.

"It's good to be back" He says with a grin.

"I thought I was going to lose you" She says quietly as the Doctor moves around the console so that he is now in-front of her.

"I'm sorry, but I promised you that I'll never leave you and I intend to keep that promise okay?" The Doctor says softly as he brings her into a hug as he feels her nodding against his chest.

"Even if you have a different face or a slightly different personality, you're still the Doctor and always will be" She says back lifting her head from his chest to look at him.

"And I'll stick with you, no matter who you are, Always and forever" She says with a smile.

"Always and Forever" The Doctor repeats as he leaves a gentle kiss on her forehead before they pull away from each other as Rose enters the Tardis with her rucksack.

"So where are we going?" Rose asks excitedly as she places her bag down.

"Further than we've ever gone before" The Doctor says with a grin as the Tardis dematerialises.

NEW EARTH...

The Tardis has materialised across the river from a massive city. Flying cars zoom overhead as the Doctor, Andrea and Rose step out of the Tardis.

"It's the year five billion and twenty three. We're in the galaxy M87, and this? This is New Earth." The Doctor says as Rose and Andrea look around in awe.

"That's just. That's just" Rose says speechless with a big smile on her face

"Not bad. Not bad at all." The Doctor says