Chapter 66 Chapter 66: Playing Dirty

Začít od začátku

For a moment, a familiar scene seemed to appear outside the main peak mission Hall, and Shen Jianfeng disciples were naturally familiar with it, after all, they had to experience such things three times a day.

There was no tension at all. On the contrary, they wanted to laugh.

"Hey, playing dirty, huh?"

"Naive to think that would work?"

"This is all I have left over from playing."

Immediately, I saw a group of Jianfeng disciples of the gods, and they skillfully avoided many control techniques and binding characters.

"Hand binding is not used in this way, brother teach you."

Originally, a disciple intended to control the God Jianfeng disciple with a binding hand, but in response, the God Jianfeng disciple smiled and turned sideways, easily avoiding the disciple's attack.

Then he performed the same technique, but it seemed to have reached the level of perfection.

A small success of the hand, a complete hand, compared with the two, the outcome is self-evident.

Not surprisingly, the disciple was directly held in place, unable to move.

"How can you beat someone if you don't even know how to use Fu Seal style?"

In the face of Fu Zhuan attack, God Jianfeng disciples only said that this is too pediatric.

Although when robbing rice, Shenjianfeng stipulated that no external forces could be used, but for the study of Fu Zhuan, Shenjianfeng disciples never stopped.

Prepare for a rainy day, God knows when this rule will change.

Therefore, although the disciples of Shen Jianfeng did not know how to characterize Fu Zhuan, but in terms of the use of Fu Zhuan, it was definitely one.

To this end, Shen Jianfeng disciples also summed up the use of Fu seal character of the three major elements, both hidden, around, odd.

The so-called hidden, is secret, when using Fu seal, we must hide a hand, other Fu seal has not thrown out, others found, it is obviously a failure.

The later the opponent found that you used Fu Zhuan, the higher the chance of hitting naturally.

Around, is the so-called confusion, Fu Zhuan's attack, the more straight, the more difficult it is to succeed, you are directly thrown into the face of others, in the case of the repair gap is not easy to be avoided.

Therefore, you need to go around, confuse the opponent, distract, in order to disintegrate the opponent's defense.

And strange, just like the literal meaning, the element of surprise, in the more unexpected time, to make an attack, the more miraculous effect can be received.

These are all students of Shen Jianfeng, who have spent countless days and nights and accumulated their experience through sweat and blood.

Therefore, playing Fu Zhuan in front of Shen Jianfeng disciples is no different from playing a big sword in front of Guan Gong.

While avoiding this disciple's Fu Zhuan script, this disciple suddenly smiled on his face.

"You are careless."

??

As soon as this sentence came out, this disciple was full of question marks, how could he be careless, you are still more than ten meters away from me.

When the words fell, I saw that behind the disciple, a burst of Fu Zhuan light suddenly broke out, and then was directly imprisoned in place.

"You.........."

I didn't see how this disciple of Shen Jianfeng struck the hand at all, until the disciple looked silly when he saw a hole under his feet that was only the size of three fingers.

Did he secretly dig a hole in the ground with his sword qi and send Fu Zhuan behind him?

This is what old six operation, directly to this disciple see silly, all these years of life, or the first time to see someone use Fu Zhuan.

"This is the correct way to use Fu Zhuan, learn it well, brother will go first."

Easily vanquishing his opponent, the disciple of Shen Jianfeng turned to leave with a smile.

The rest of the place is also the same, in the face of the small means of each Feng disciple, Shen Jianfeng disciples can calmly deal with, and told them a truth, the means in the world, not the dirtiest only dirtier.

These little means of yours are all the rest of our Shenjianfeng games.

What control technique, what binding character seal, what directly hold people, are too pediatric.

Originally it was an action to retaliate against God Jianfeng, but in the end, being controlled and bound, all are other peak disciples.

The disciples of God Jianfeng left one by one calmly.

Looking at the back of everyone in Shenjianfeng, each Feng disciple finally could not help but shed tears of unwillingness.

What did the Shenjianfeng study all day in the end?